Is anyone gonna be sorry to see 2020 go?

zappaDPJ

Administrator
If we're making requests I'd like to go back to the 70's please. Even disco was way better than the auto-tuned muzak I'm hearing today.

\o/

an oddity
Germany has empty toilet paper shelves again. Idiots.

• Angry
Reactions: FTL

FTL

Adherent
Germany has empty toilet paper shelves again. Idiots.
Oh ffs. Another fake toilet paper crisis is just what we need. :rolleyes: We had enough of that in the UK recently. Insane.

Klaatu

Fan
No sci-fi / post-apocalyptic story got this right. You always saw people fighting for food, water, and medicine... TP was never the priority.

Fait

Enthusiast
With the world government still worrying about covid it looks like 2022 is going to be another weird year.

AdamD

Devotee
Travel restrictions coming into effect yet again in the UK.

I do part-time work moderating reviews for specific sites, one of those being British Airways, if there's one thing I noticed amongst all the complaints, it's that quite a lot of the passengers on planes just aren't wearing masks, despite the rules saying they need to and the stewards aren't doing anything about it either.

I doubt we'll ever be rid of this virus.

zappaDPJ

Administrator
I doubt we'll ever be rid of this virus.
I imagine we'll have to learn to live with it for many years to come but on the positive side it's pretty clear that at least for now the mortality rate for the vaccinated is very low and although it's early days, that still seems to be case with the new variant.

Fait

Enthusiast
I imagine we'll have to learn to live with it for many years to come but on the positive side it's pretty clear that at least for now the mortality rate for the vaccinated is very low and although it's early days, that still seems to be case with the new variant.
I agree.
The media needs to stop counting cases it’s getting old now.