IPS Marketplace Black Friday Sale 2019

Joel R

Fan

2019 MARKETPLACE BLACK FRIDAY

EXTRAVAGANZA BONANZA CHRISTMAHANNUKWANZADAN CELEBRATION

KICKS OFF NOW

BIGGER, BETTER, AND WITH MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS THAN LAST YEAR !! !! !! !!

THE TALENTED AND AMAZING IPS MARKETPLACE COMMUNITY IS COMING TOGETHER FOR THE THIRD ANNUAL MARKETPLACE BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!

FOR THREE SHORT WEEKS, GET THE BEST PRICES OF THE ENTIRE YEAR FROM ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE THEMERS, DESIGNERS, AND CODERS. IF THEY'RE NOT PARTICIPATING, THEN YELL AT THEM. THEY PROBABLY JUST FORGOT.

SPARKLE AND SHINE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON WITH NEW THEMES AND NEW APPS. DECORATE YOUR COMMUNITY TREE WITH NEW MODS. AND TREAT YOUR COMMUNITY TO ALL THE GIFTS YOU'VE BEEN WANTING TO BUY ALL YEAR LONG.

THE MARKETPLACE BLACK FRIDAY 2019 SALE STARTS NOW! ONLY ON INVISIONCOMMUNITY.COM's MARKETPLACE.

Full topic for clients: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/454680-announcement-marketplace-black-friday-sale-2019/

MagicalAzareal

Magical Developer
I can't read this text in dark mode, just so you know.

Nice deal you're doing.

Nabix

TBH the first thing I thought of when I read this was license renewals or purchase. I was about to pee myself with excitement. Still good sales though!

Alfa1

Administrator
Its a pain to read. Either here or in the IPS forum.

Craigles700

Enthusiast
It would be nice for a new IPS license and/or license renewal too. Not just third party software.

Nabix

They could run deals on renewals and such. I'm not sure why they wouldn't. I believe they would make a pretty good profit from it. I would just buy a license or two just to have them incase.

Joel R

Fan
This sale is exclusively organized by the third party community for the third party community. It's unaffiliated with the company, but a great thing for the community as a whole.

Noble

Participant
yes it would have been nice to get a deal on another IPS license.;)