Found/Closed IPS Community Suite License include All Apps (PayPal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

francisli

Aspirant
IPS Community Suite License include All Apps

Original price USD $625

Now, it only USD $330 PayPal.

This does not include a renewal fee, and you have to pay for it by yourself.

Its expiration date is 5 October 2017.

You must pay me first, and then I transfer the IPS License to you.

Note: This offer is only available until 4 October 2017.

Or PM me on IPS' forums.
https://invisioncommunity.com/profile/119425-chineseipb/

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Last edited:

francisli

Aspirant
This does not include renewal fees (for all apps USD $105).

Its expiration date is 5 October 2017.

If you do not use some apps.

Let it expire, and then submit the "Support Requests" to the official customer service, you do not use some apps.

You let the official customer service to build a new renewal order, so to do this, you can pay a little renewal fee.

When you want to use some apps in the future.

You submit the "Support Requests" to official customer service again.
That apps would also need to pay renewal fee (Reactivate).

Last edited:

Tracy Perry

Opinionated asshat
When you want to use some apps in the future.

You submit the "Support Requests" to official customer service again.
Pretty sure this is no longer correct - now once you have them take it off the licensed apps, to get it again you have to pay for it again if I remember correctly.

francisli

Aspirant
Pretty sure this is no longer correct - now once you have them take it off the licensed apps, to get it again you have to pay for it again if I remember correctly.

Yes, I did not write complete.

Tracy Perry

Opinionated asshat
Renewal fee indicates that it's the bi-yearly support cost whereas what you are going to have to do is pay the full purchase price again.
Take Commerce for example.
The renewal fee is $35 - but if you have IPS deactivate it, to reactivate it you must pay $100, which is the original purchase price, and not the $35 renewal fee.

francisli

Aspirant
Renewal fee indicates that it's the bi-yearly support cost whereas what you are going to have to do is pay the full purchase price again.
Take Commerce for example.
The renewal fee is $35 - but if you have IPS deactivate it, to reactivate it you must pay $100, which is the original purchase price, and not the $35 renewal fee.

I have not encountered reactivate fee equal to the original purchase price.

Perhaps you said "bi-yearly".

I stopped renewing the Blog (IP.Blog) & Pages (IP.Content) on April 5, 2016.

I renewed (reactivate) the Blog (IP.Blog) & Pages (IP.Content) on September 22, 2017, and the IPS official only with me to receive the renewal fee.

IPS03.jpg

Tracy Perry

Opinionated asshat
If I get time, I'll dig for the "more on that later" part, but this gives you an indicator that my memory is probably not incorrect on it. If you notice, Lindy states that once deactivated/removed you can no longer be reactivated. I honestly don't remember if it was in a post in the forum over there or in a convo/ticket where I had an app removed that the discussion about having to pay again came up.
Maybe if IPSLindy stops in he will clarify.

Screen-Shot-2017-09-24-at-5.57.07-AM.jpg

IPSLindy

Developer
Thanks Tracy - you are correct.

If you have an app that is expired from before Invision Community 4, it can be brought back into your suite as a one-time courtesy and reattached for only the renewal fee. From that point forward, if you no longer use an app or otherwise don't want to renew, you would need to have the app removed from your suite. There's no way to renew it later on without going through the purchase process again.

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Mouth

Enthusiast
if you no longer use an app or otherwise don't want to renew, you would need to have the app removed from your suite. There's no way to renew it later on without going through the purchase process again.
IMHO, that doesn't align with the EULA and were the above to be enacted it could open IPS to being sued ...

IPSLindy

Developer
IMHO, that doesn't align with the EULA and were the above to be enacted it could open IPS to being sued ...

While I always appreciate Internet armchair legal assessments and advice :) - removing an application is entirely your choice and only necessary if you want to renew your Invision Community license but don't want to renew all applications within your suite. So, just to be clear, the options when a suite expires are:

1. Renew it as configured.

2. Don't renew anything (you can return later and renew, without any penalty.)

3. Remove the apps you don't want to renew from your suite license - this change is permanent. You are also told the change is permanent, so there are no surprises and you can further consider your options.

I hope that helps and as always, feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.