iPhone vs Android (Droid) vs Blackberry

Gamers101

Aspirant
I couldn't live without my Android G2. It's fast (4G), customizable, and works exactly the way I like it. The notifications are seamless, and yeah, I just love this phone.

katywalton

Aspirant
My first priority among of all these is Iphone. I am also using Iphone 3g and it is very working very nicely.

tbofram

That cool member
i wan't too say i love my android phone, my motorola defy is the best phone i have ever had.... but in truth i have had it for a month and now it's being sent back for repair because the firmware is bugged and the screen locks when i make a phone call. other then that issue i love my android phone and i'm happy to say i gave up my iphone 4 for my motorola defy. best phone ever

froz

Neophyte
I must admit all of these phones are nice, but if you got each of the phones, the iphone would be the one that impresses most of the people..

Starskull

Enthusiast
Android for the win!!!

Rooted Samsung Transfix running Android Gingerbread 2.3.4
Anyone know of a new kernal and rom for this yet...it is a pretty new phone.

Deckard

Neophyte
I'm a Google fan boy for phones, but the iPad is better than any other tablet out there...

tomygreen

Neophyte
I prefer Android. It's more user friendly sotware and there are many moddifications made by others. Some of them are really good, even better than original software.

I had an episode with iPhone but I found nothing interesting here.

whitey10tc

Aspirant
I use Android primarily but use other phones also because my business is cellphones.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

peterroze

Neophyte
I phone is the best and standard phone, when compare to Android. Yes it has very good user-interface and so quick response to using options.

haincha

Aspirant
I love my iPhone. I used a Droid in the past, it was not my favorite. I have not had a chance to try a Windows Phone yet. But, I am interested to see how I would like it.