iPhone 7 & Apple Watch 2

OUTL4W

<style>OUTL4W GFX</style> :p
Thanks, Good to know, I was just stating what apple stated on the so called depth limitations.

Steve

Fanatic
Well since AT&T are doing these deals with the iPhones I decided to do an upgrade. Although not a huge change over the iPhone 6 the 3D touch and water resistance kind of changed my mind of getting a new one. I had to order so it will be like a month before I get it though, iPhone 7 Plus (black). :p

BioWarfare

The uphill battle
Well since AT&T are doing these deals with the iPhones I decided to do an upgrade. Although not a huge change over the iPhone 6 the 3D touch and water resistance kind of changed my mind of getting a new one. I had to order so it will be like a month before I get it though, iPhone 7 Plus (black). :p

Did you get sucked into a contract?

ablogs_images.forbes.com_geoffreymorrison_files_2015_04_Sprint_logo.jpg

BioWarfare

The uphill battle
You get what you pay for, I can't afford to miss things like I did when I had Sprint. I'm not worried about a contract, I've been with them for a long time and don't plan on leaving.

I was just joking. I believe I heard, "[...] sucked into a contract [...]" from a Sprint commercial referring to customers of other carriers.

I have Sprint and it's very cheap and reliable. ~$62 after taxes for unlimited data, even though I only use about 4 gb each month.

I hope you enjoy your iPhone 7 though! I'll probably upgrade my SE once the iPhone 9 is released.

Joeychgo

TAZ Administrator
You get what you pay for, I can't afford to miss things like I did when I had Sprint. I'm not worried about a contract, I've been with them for a long time and don't plan on leaving.

Same here and they didn't offer me anything as far as a deal, except to finance the i7. pass

Steve

Fanatic

zappaDPJ

I finally got around to buying the SE today but I did take a look at the new 7 dressed up in shiny black erm... plastic? That's what it looked like to me, a cheap plastic phone. Aside from that there's a 2 month+ waiting list for it here. Not thanks, the SE at nearly half the price will do me just fine.

H-DB

Enthusiast
I finally got around to buying the SE today but I did take a look at the new 7 dressed up in shiny black erm... plastic? That's what it looked like to me, a cheap plastic phone. Aside from that there's a 2 month+ waiting list for it here. Not thanks, the SE at nearly half the price will do me just fine.
IMO the SE is the perfect device. Small to pocket carry and has all the speedy CPUs of the current generation Apple offerings. I have had mine for a couple of months and have no regrets. Enjoy yours.

zappaDPJ

Check this out, shows the process of the Jet Black version being made.
http://images.apple.com/media/us/ip...e7-materials-tft-cc-us-20160907_1536x640h.mp4

They certainly put a lot of effort into the finish. It still looked like plastic to me although to be fair the only one I've seen was a rather battered looking display model. It must be rather popular or in very short supply because there's a huge waiting list for it in the UK.

I did consider buying the normal black version but the SE won the day on size and to some extent price. It's certainly a massive upgrade over my previous phone the iPhone 4 :eek:

Johnny101

Participant
I don't feel there is enough new features of the iPhone 7 to make me switch from my 6s.

Steve

Fanatic
Finally got my 7 Plus last Monday so I've had it a week today. Really glad I went with the plus and did the upgrade from the iPhone 6. The photo effects (live photo) are really cool and now the new portrait mode that is in iOS 10.1.0 makes for some neat pics!

Also got a pair of these in today. Great sounding ear buds and clear conversations when talking to someone else on the other end, surprised me considering the price of them but overall happy so far.

Steve

Fanatic
I can only compare to my iPhone 6 which the battery does last 40% longer if not more.

doubt

Tazmanian
I can only compare to my iPhone 6 which the battery does last 40% longer if not more.
I'm comparing my wife's 5 to my 6+
Charging them full in the evening, in the morning the 5 is down to about 80%, the 6+ is still 100%.
Can't see what's eating that much, there's no listing which apps were using the battery.
Common problem with the iPhones.
Is your 7+ listing which apps are using the power?