Resource icon

IPB IPB Tabs 2014-11-09

No permission to download

Shelley

Tazmanian
Shelley submitted a new resource:

IPB Tabs - IPB Tabs

Summary: A variety of Tab colours to replace the default tabs In IPB.
Format: .Png
Board Type: Invision Power Board.
Additional Info: This will only replace your tabs the bar running 100% horizontally below these will need to be changed via the css. Find the following code and change the hex value to the exact colour of the bars to get a...
Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

Taylor J

Fan
Just by looking at the picture they look great, usually on skins i make I stay away from the default navigation xD.

Also is ADX planning on moving to IPB3 or something or did you just make it a adx theme to make it look sexy?

Noles

paypal+
TheRevTastic said:
Also is ADX planning on moving to IPB3 or something or did you just make it a adx theme to make it look sexy?
I can only hope. :p

cheat_master30

Hey, I like these images, but any idea which would suit my own site? Probably not blue, it needs to be darker, not brighter.

Shelley

Tazmanian
cheat-master30 said:
Hey, I like these images, but any idea which would suit my own site? Probably not blue, it needs to be darker, not brighter.
If you provide an hex value for me to work from I'll submit that colour in the first post of this thread. It would probably be easier if I Submitted the PSDs.

Let me know if you require a specific colour in the meantime and I'll re-colour it for you.

cheat_master30

Nah, I was planning to use one of the premade ones here in the topic, but I just wasn't sure which colour would most suit my site.