IPB Support slow?

When you contact IPB's support does it take multiple days to get an issue resolved?

• Total voters

DudeThatsErin

Habitué
Anyone notice that when you contact IPB support their response time is incredibly slow?

I'm running the demo right now trying to figure out if I want to purchase it and I'm 90% sure I am going to purchase the suite BUT I'm not going to do it until I get access to my old account. It's been like 5 years since I've used my account and that email address I deleted and no longer have access to.

I used the contact form on their site and tried to get my email back while simultaneously signing up for the demo. Rep I got in touch with via the contact form raised the issue up with management, supposedly. I never heard back (2 days ago). I was talking to someone in pre-sales, brought it up with him and he said he brought it to the account management team this morning.
No response yet (3pm EST).

Is it just me or is their support slow?
One would thing pre-sales would respond even quicker regardless of whether or not you have an account already. I would thing slower support would come after as a type of "bait-and-switch" that I hope no companies do but some companies do this.

DudeThatsErin

Habitué
It has been almost a week now and the support sent this up to management over a week ago now and still no response. I don't understand why they take so long. I emailed them along the way and they just keep telling me "it is with our management team." Like throwing their hands up. This along with my treadmill delivery I've had and hostinger, is just making this wait even worse.

NYCGuy76

Fanatic
When I needed support they were always quick to respond to me either by email or on the forum. The last time I needed support was today and they responded pretty quick through email.

DudeThatsErin

Habitué
When I needed support they were always quick to respond to me either by email or on the forum. The last time I needed support was today and they responded pretty quick through email.
Yeah, all the inquiries I've had thus far, I respond to them, they take 1 business day to respond.

Pre-sales did respond after 1 business day (the next morning) and I was going back and forth with them all in one day but anything more than a simple question is taking a long time to resolve and I'm not sure what is going on, it is just making me so frustrated.

Matt M

Developer
DM me a ticket ID or your email address and I'll move it along.

Generally things like account recovery need to go to a single person who is responsible for that oversight which means it can take a little longer to get a reply. However, a week isn't ideal and I'm happy to expedite.