iPad Pro is amazing

fixer

I'm In My Prime
OVER 2000 YEARS of advancements in the human race and this is what we do.

mysiteguy

Migration Expert
It does look good but I doubt Apple are going to shift many units in the UK at the current price tag. £769.00 to £1,869.00 is an eye-watering price range.
Surface Pro is a better system IMHO. Tablet that can double as a desktop/laptop much better since it can run regular desktop OS apps. And, no bending.

we_are_borg

Administrator
I have the iPad Pro first gen and it’s awesome, the only issue i have at the moment is that mine battery is nearing its end. It’s at 65% health same with my pencil also battery issues. I have the two from 2015 December and only need new batteries.

R0binHood

Habitué
My first Apple Pencil died, but Apple replaced it for free even though it about about 20 months old.

Tracy Perry

Opinionated asshat
Surface Pro is a better system IMHO. Tablet that can double as a desktop/laptop much better since it can run regular desktop OS apps. And, no bending.
And then you have the Surface Book. I'll keep rocking on happily with my Surface Book 2 with 1TB storage, I7 processor, and 16GB RAM that I got for free. :cool:

mysiteguy

Migration Expert
And then you have the Surface Book. I'll keep rocking on happily with my Surface Book 2 with 1TB storage, I7 processor, and 16GB RAM that I got for free. :cool:
One of the Surface systems will likely be the next replacement for my laptop. But that's a ways off, my MSI laptop is everything I want/need at this point.

cornnfedd

Captain Futurama
Seriously cant we have a serious discussion on this serious forum please, seriously.

Untitledsd.png