Interview with Debbie Ruff

The Sandman

Tazmanian Addict
The Sandman submitted a new Article:

Interview with Debbie Ruff

Debbie Ruff is the IPS Customer Accounts Manager and an Administrator on the IPS Company Forums. And, as everyone who is a part on the Invision Community knows, Debbie is Matt's fiancée. Since Debbie is an important part of IPS and the Company Forums I thought it would be kind of fun to get to know her a little better. :)

==================================================

Can you give tell us a bit about yourself?

I was born in Peterborough in the UK, which is approximately 80 miles North of London. I have lived here my whole life and can’t imagine living anywhere else. I am half Scottish as my Mum was from Glasgow. I live here with my fiancé Matt and dog Barney.

What is your educational background?

I did my GCSE’s then went on to do a City & Guilds course in Business Studies for one year. I then started a 2-year GNVQ in Business but got fed up (didn’t like the teacher) and left and got the first job I applied for with a small financial services firm.

What are your favorite books? Movies? Music? Games? Food? Drink?

I don’t read a lot of books, but when I do I prefer autobiographies. The last one I read was Matt Goss – “More Than You Know”. Matt was one of my idols growing up and continues to be so now. Being a “girl”, I love reading weekly women’s magazines. The true-life stories often make me realise how lucky I am to have a relatively normal life.

My favourite movies are comedies and horrors/thrillers. I don’t especially like gore, but the more psychological the better for me! I have a knife phobia so anything with knives in – count it out! Films that stand out as being favourites are;

Chicago
Love Actually
About A Boy
Notting Hill
Grease
Dirty Dancing
Blue Crush
Shrek

(I love Hugh Grant, in case you didn’t notice)

I also love the theatre. I have seen “Chicago” countless times and think I would probably go another hundred times given half a chance to.

My favourite music has to be anything by Wet Wet Wet (A Scottish band). They are a big part of my life and have seen me through so much. Their music is just brilliant. Live music (concerts) is also something I love.

Favourite food – that’s a tough one as I eat mainly salad and chicken but I do like macaroni cheese and also Subway. My special from there is an Italian 6” or 12” with hot roasted chicken breast, lettuce, lots of jalapeno and honey and mustard sauce!

Very boring but – I really only drink water. When we go out I have...

Read more about this article here...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3691

I can't believe she kept that a secret ;)

And Homer is my hero.

mobo

Adherent
Great interview, great Product. Its always nice to get a feel for who is behind the software we use.

arvin5

Aspirant
Debbie is a real nice person. Good interview. She offers great help when i ask for it.

jackbro

Participant
Great interview, never heard of her before but she seems like a great women.

Jack Brown.