Interview with Carlos Andrade

The Sandman

Tazmanian Addict
The Sandman submitted a new Article:

Interview with Carlos Andrade

Carlos Andrade, better known around the community as "cpvr", recently completed an interview with us. Carlos is highly motivated and enthusiastic when it comes to websites in general and forums and blogs in particular. Since Carlos is and intends to remain a full time webmaster I thought it would be interesting to hear his perspective on things. :)

=====================================

Can you give us a brief bio?

Hello, my name is Carlos Andrade. I've been a webmaster since 2002 and I've been working with online community since I was 15. My first forum was an invision power board (free) and I've been trying to develop new sites ever since my first community become a success. I'm currently 18 years old, and I'm going to be a father real soon. Being a webmaster is a tough job for me, but with so many hours in the day; I can manage it all. I've only worked one job in my life, but I quit because they cut-down my hours for no reason. I'm currently engaged, and I try my best to succeed in all aspects of the internet and if it can't be done by me, then someone manages to help me. I'm very motivated and I'm always chatting.

What is your educational background?

Well, when I moved to Texas; they removed my credits and I was a junior at the time, so since they did that; I had to go out and get my GED. So, if you'd like to true answer, you can say that I'm a high school dropout with his GED.

What is your primary occupation?

My primary occupation is being a webmaster. I don't work outside the web, but I do help my friends from to time to make some extra cash.

Can you describe your usual daily schedule?

I usually go to bed at 4 AM and wake up at 12 PM. At 12 PM; I wake up, take care of some personal business, brush my teeth, and at 12:15 PM, I eat breakfast, then at 1 pm I start my day.

When I start my day; I begin to check my email, check up on my sites, check on other forums, and then check my income from the night before. By 2 pm, I'm usually done with all that. From 3 pm to 6 pm; I usually spend time on my community chatting with my forum members. It's a tough job, but if you want to succeed with your online community, you have to try to be as active as possible.

What is your "dream job"?

Well, my dream job is being an CEO of a major company. If that can't be done, then my dream job is working for the government and making big bucks. I don't have a dream job really because if its a...

Read more about this article here...

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
Very interesting interview. Good luck with your daughter Carlos, and you're well on your way to becoming big! :D

cpvr

Tazmanian Master
Thank you for interviewing, Howard! :)

Great interview, good luck with Harmony, Carlos.
Thank you! :)
Very interesting interview. Good luck with your daughter Carlos, and you're well on your way to becoming big!
Thanks! :)

justenmartian

Adherent
Nice interview, you gave some great advice. Thanks a lot. Have fun being a dad! Congratulations.

cpvr

Tazmanian Master
Nice interview, you gave some great advice. Thanks a lot. Have fun being a dad! Congratulations.

Thanks buddy. :) If you need anymore advice, then feel free to PM me anytime.

Nick25

Fan
That was a fun interview to read. I enjoy seeing your posts around here on TAZ, and it's nice to learn a little bit more about you.
Congratulations with Harmony. One of my pet bird's birthday is March 16.
Great interview.

:tiphat:

cpvr

Tazmanian Master
That was a fun interview to read. I enjoy seeing your posts around here on TAZ, and it's nice to learn a little bit more about you.
Congratulations with Harmony. One of my pet bird's birthday is March 16.
Great interview.

:tiphat:

Thanks buddy. :) Just 3 more months left and my baby girl will be here! =)