Interview with Alex Duggan

• Admin

The Sandman

Administrator
The Sandman submitted a new Article:

Interview with Alex Duggan

Alex Duggan is one of the stalwarts of the IPS Support Staff, where he can be found online almost 24 hours a day it seems. Alex specializes in converting communities running all manner of forum software into Invision Power Boards. He has over 17,200 posts covering most if not all aspects of IPB support which is not to say he doesn't find time to participate in the Chat Forum. :) Even though he's been very busy lately, Alex took the time to answer some interview questions for us.

======================================

Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?

I’ve just turned 22 years old (I still feel ancient compared to a lot of the IPS Community however!) Was born, in and still live in, Exeter, Devon, UK (that’s the sticky out bit at the bottom left of England for those not familiar with the country!) Am still living at home at the moment, mainly due to the fact that it’s so much cheaper.

What is your educational background?

I was educated to GCSE level at West Exe Technology College in Exeter (http://www.westexetc.devon.sch.uk/) and passed 11 GCSE’s there, then went onto Exeter College to take 1 AS and 3 A Levels. Originally, I planning to go onto university, but was never really sure about what I was going to do there (other than large amounts of drinking and lying in bed until 2pm daily, which is near enough a requirement as a uni student over here!) so passed on it at the time and went straight into the world of work instead!

What are your favorite books? Movies? TV shows? Music? Games? Foods? Beverages?

I’ve never been that big of a reader to be honest, am ashamed to say that I can’t even remember the last full book that I read!

As for movies, my favourite film of the past few years would have to be Johnny English, starring Rowan Atkinson. I am a huge fan of comedy films such as this.

Favourite TV show of recent times would probably be Little Britain, but of all time would have to say Only Fools and Horses. I’ve recently finished purchasing every single epiosde of it on DVD, absolutely classic program!

Favourite game, would have to be the Grand Theft Auto series of games, is noting like a bit of mindless gratuitous violence! Think I’ve got every single game ever released in the series from the early versions on the PC (even though I don’t own a windows based PC anymore to play them on!) and on the PS2. Will be getting GTA Liberty City Stories on the PSP too when it’s released...
Read more about this article here...

Last edited by a moderator: