Insane vBulletin Master Wanted:

Lee

Aspirant
I'm fairly new to forum design, but I got a kick-ass idea:

Are you good at vB hacks?
I've allready designed it in my head and have got most of it on paper. I need a partner in the know to bring it to life. There's issues of copyright, hosting, and such that I am infamiliar with.

-Lee

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I think you need to share a little more information on what idea you have before people are going to jump in to join you :)

Lee

Aspirant
AzhriaLilu said:
I think you need to share a little more information on what idea you have before people are going to jump in to join you :)

I guess your not that insane:

I have a few ideas AL:
I'm starting with a small community before I move on to the bigger one. I need a partner or two to aid me in the construction and matinence of the sites. I'd like to get started as quickly as possible.

I think this collarboration is a great opprtunity for those who might possibly lack innovative idea's for websites. I pitched my idea on some other site and someone called it "spam". Know what I said to that? "Thank you very much- Have a nice day."

I can say that "art" oriented communities are the basis of my 3 ideas. A simple forum- a larger "advise" based forum, and finaly- A giant community. But the idea itself is more of that of a long term relationship: Two heads are better than one.

Please understand that I've been through this a dozen times already, and I'm real busy spending time in other communities, so if your interested- Simply PM me. but yea- I'm ready, are you?

Let's build something.
-Lee

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I guess your not that insane:

lol you have no idea ;)

I'm involved in four communities already..two connected to here and two of my own :D plus a couple of websites in the offing.. so really can't take any more on at the moment LOL

But..... sounds interesting..... I wish you luck in getting that right person to join you :)