Increase Domain Authority Your Website.

Learnhax

Neophyte
I have a website with Low Domain Authority .What can i do to increase their Domain Authority. If you Have Any trick to increase it. reply Please. because i have no idea to to rank my website. if someone help me i will pay for them.

Thanks,
Akshay Singh

Joeychgo

TAZ Administrator
No tricks - Its about time and people linking to your content from other authority sites in your niche.

mysiteguy

Migration Expert
The only way to gain authority is to be an authority and recognized as an authority on the Internet at large. Quality content people want to share (make it easy for them to share with social share buttons) and link to.

DanielDP

Aspirant
You should first notice that : this index of MOZ is not the same as Google ranking website and how it is not related to Google algorithms in any way. To increase DA you can :
_ Analyze linked records : remove bad links that are considered spam.
_ Quality link building
_ Diversify natural link
_ Create the content that visitors want to share

LeadCrow

Apocalypse Admin
Authority is a vague concept hardly matching the reality of your site's real authority.

The best strategy should be increasing your active and repeat visitors. Visits appear to be increasingly treated like static backlinks were at the dawn of seo. Buzz and clickbait trending content helps secure a lot of organic interest and backlinks. Google prioritizes fresh content, lightweight mobile-friendly pages and increasingly AMP-formatted content.

1. Human-readable urls are the first recommendation i'd propose in general. Most forum software should cover the basics, each differently.

2. From there youd want that content linked to from other sites or social media and bookmarking sites. Autosubmitting works, users resharing is better.

3. Lastly, study your competitors. Replicate their good practices, learn from their shortcomings and fix them on your site. Much of the time, the existing competition didnt keep up with best practices so thats your chance.

SarbjitGrewal

Aspirant
Increasing domain authority totally depends upon the category and links submissions that you are using to post or content sharing.Google ranking is not related to domain authority. Because, if you have owned a domain name with higher authority and sharing content on same category website then you can definitely increase website page rank and domain authority.

rwill76

Aspirant
One quick way to get ahead of the game on DA is to go after expiring domains with good Domain Authority from previous life. I recommend scanning https://expireddomains.net and utilizing their tools for sorting and finding some nice domains with DA headstart.

BrandonSheley

loving life
"DA" or domain authority is just a marketing buzzword dreamed up by the people at moz.com
It's outdated and I wouldn't waste time worrying about it.