How to reach more audience on Facebook

shrikantha

Neophyte
Hello all,

Facebook has changed their organic audience reach algorithm hence I'm struggling to reach more audience. Can anyone please tell me how do I reach more audience organically. Thanks in advance.

Julie Encabo

Participant
Don't automate everything – It’s a social platform and your brand needs to have a human touch. Don’t just schedule your latest blog links and product updates. Post your team photos like Zappos.

Facebook is based on interest, not the intent. Not every update you send out to your Facebook page should be promotional. Rather, 80% of your updates should be social. Otherwise, users won’t hesitate in clicking the unlike button on your page (it’s just a click away). Approach your Facebook page with the mindset of building a community. Add value and start conversations with your audience. It’s best to vary your posts to include different types of content: Brand story posts
Authority building posts
Lead nurture posts
Personal posts

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Hello all,

Facebook has changed their organic audience reach algorithm hence I'm struggling to reach more audience. Can anyone please tell me how do I reach more audience organically. Thanks in advance.
Excellent question. I've just started *kinda* promoting my page for more membership.
Only thing is ... It's not really as much a socially engaging type of page, as opposed to being purely promotional and a way to show some recent graphic design. Anyway - great question. Looking forward to seeing the various advise!

Don't automate everything – It’s a social platform and your brand needs to have a human touch. Don’t just schedule your latest blog links and product updates. Post your team photos like Zappos.

Facebook is based on interest, not the intent. Not every update you send out to your Facebook page should be promotional. Rather, 80% of your updates should be social. Otherwise, users won’t hesitate in clicking the unlike button on your page (it’s just a click away). Approach your Facebook page with the mindset of building a community. Add value and start conversations with your audience. It’s best to vary your posts to include different types of content: Brand story posts
Authority building posts
Lead nurture posts
Personal posts
Excellent suggestions. Thanks. But as I've just posted above - as regards pages meant for purely promotional efforts...
Any advise for pages that don't necessarily meet the requirements of and/or for building a "social community" type of experience?

J.