How to Advertise Your Site for Free

sijugk

Neophyte
Now forum/CMS optimization is easy because of pluggins. Anyone without coding knowledge can optimize their websites.

Guerrera

Participant
SEO should be done as standard but it's not as important as it used to be, particularly invasive SEO where the intention is clearly to manipulate the search engine's ranking of a site, regardless of the quality of its content. That's not cool.

I've always said that this type of prevalent SEO has destroyed the modern internet because it forces webmasters to design sites purely for SEO and not for providing information leading to the resolve of a problem. The end result being that you end up competing on the basis of your google placement, not the originality, relevance or uniqueness of your content.

I'm not a fan of google.

Wasp

Recruit
The secret on how to advertise your business online for free - Revealed. We drive quality traffic to your website that generates sales, all for free! Join us today.

Uhhh spam? *LIZZIE!! *

I will be unveiling My new website soon?

EkiLibRiuM

Neophyte
this article was great!..for a noob like me id very usefullad i hope to fin some other's articles fo my first website....thanks a lot.

Kansak

Neophyte
good post will be very useful why i get my site up..though long way from there

hendrik1979

Aspirant
A great read

the link for the meta tag info just opened my eyes to something i was totally unaware of!!

bruce99

Aspirant
You know if i didnt know better, I could imagine that half the insincere, short random phrases by people in here are PURELY SPAM and should be erased to clean this great admin forum post up.

Thank you for the original posts, but looks like it needs moderating?

Robotics

Participant
Great article and read up. I agree that before you advertise your website, you must have lots and lots of content. SEO is also a key but to stress on great content.

For me, I have a store on my vB platform so that will help getting customers. Im coming from Wordpress to vB so to get many viewers on my website will take some time.

dreamcloud

Neophyte
thanks

heyy our names are kim and soph but for dream cloud we go by rose and louise thats why you will often see dreamcloudLR insted of just dream cloud :biglaugh:

most of the posts ive seen are for big busneses wear as we do a web cast at the moment we are both 13 but we still work really hard on our website so if u could spare a minite to check it out and leave a coment on there we would be verry gratefull and as soon as we finish this post we will check out all the links xxx

http://dreamcloudxx.paaage.com

Sorry for any spell mistakes sincerly its hard to type on the galaxy tab xxx:banana::hiding::centerofuniverse: thanx xxxxxxxxxxx