How is your growth/traffic?

How is your growth/traffic?

• Total voters

nicksource

Participant
Curious how people's forums are doing? Mine is certainly not as popular is it was but are you finding you are starting to pick up traffic recently, or still heading into a decline? or perhaps getting fruity growth? :)

At the moment I've managed to even things out and hope to push towards an increase in traffic again after 2 years of the same figures.

cheat_master30

It's not doing that great at the moment, partly because gaming communities have focused more on stuff like Discord now, and partly because the focus of the site is on a series that itself hasn't exactly been selling well for a while and hasn't seen a new game in one part of the franchise for the last 11 years.

Either way, I'm not planning to quit any time soon since there's no other forum on the internet about the same topic, and I feel hopeful that in a few years or so, we may see a bit of a revival if the rumours around the franchise pan out.

scottkoz20

Aspirant
i saw an increase in traffic just after making everything on my site mobile responsive... now to make the site overall better to load because it still loads slower than it should and that is going to take the traffic back down.

Kyrie

Fan
Very cool. Considering the forum is so new, any idea how those 2 found your site?

I posted some helpful things in a similar reddit community, and just shared it as a "thing to read inbetween deliveries"