How Did You Find TAZ?

The Sandman

Tazmanian Addict
We've been asking this question during registration, but perhaps it would be more interesting to ask it in a thread as well - How did you find TAZ?

As for me, I founded it, so I didn't have to find it. :D

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I either followed a link from vBulletin.com or was looking for something on Google and ended up here. I think if I searched back to my first post, that'd give me a clue. . . but it was one or the other. It was so long ago :omg:

LeadCrow

Apocalypse Admin
Googling some webmastering articles. It made more sense to keep up with articles by subscribing instead of using bookmarks, then over time I started participating.

Steve

Fanatic
I think I found TAZ when I was searching for a vBulletin license in 2009. Ended up getting it straight from vB but only browsed here until TAZ made the move to XenForo and asked us (Russ and I) if we wanted to do the design. We gladly accepted :). After the conversion It dawned on me that I had missed out on some good things by just browsing the entire time and not posting.

The Sandman

Tazmanian Addict
I think I found TAZ when I was searching for a vBulletin license in 2009. Ended up getting it straight from vB but only browsed here until TAZ made the move to XenForo and asked us (Russ and I) if we wanted to do the design. We gladly accepted :). After the conversion It dawned on me that I had missed out on some good things by just browsing the entire time and not posting.

Seems you've made up for the lost time. :p

zappaDPJ

I'm fairly sure I Googled, searching for a graphics resource and followed a link to the graphics forum. That's what I recall anyway, now if only I could find my keys...

ForumsGroup

Adherent
When I started to really get into forums, I was one of the people who did a lot of browsing of other forums and reading of strategies everyone used. TAZ was one of the sites that I found through Google searches, if I remember correctly. I've been around ever since.

A

AWS

Wayne Luke mentioned it to me and I joined early on. I think it was on a vbulletin centric domain at first and changed to theadminzone.com after a discussion.

The Sandman

Tazmanian Addict
Wayne Luke mentioned it to me and I joined early on. I think it was on a vbulletin centric domain at first and changed to theadminzone.com after a discussion.
T'was originally vBAdmins.com. :)

Reactions: AWS

Indianparents

Enthusiast
If I remember correctly, guests could only read a few pages and then they had to sign up.

As soon as I signed up, I got a pm from The Sandman. At that time, I did not know that it was an automated message :ROFLMAO: and so I replied thanking him the friendly invitation :oops:. But he replied to my reply in a very friendly manner :tup:. That first impression sort of made me stick around. I lurked around a lot sometimes for hours reading old threads. If you received likes for your post in some long forgotten thread, that was me :D. Slowly I worked up the courage to post and when TAZ migrated to XF, I had to do it too ;) .

If only XF had this feature. :confused:

Karll

Adherent
Not sure, I think Sandman posted about AdminExtra on XF.com, so I signed up, and then ended up on TAZ when AdminExtra was merged into TAZ.

Very glad to be here, by the way :)

Danielx64

Developer
I cant really remember but I got my backside back on here late last year :)