How Did You Find TAZ?

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy 11th anniversary to me. I joined TAZ on July 9, 2006
Wow. Would like to say something about where's the time ... Oh! But the wine LOL

J.

Ash

Participant
I managed to find out about this forum from Forum Promotion

zoomer_

Aspirant
When I was researching online, this forum was one of the first results, that had threads on the topics I was interested in. So, I decided to try it out. :)

Sockio

Participant
I think, from what I can recall, I was looking around the web for information on forum moderation and this site was one of the first few links that I had visited. At the time, I had a much larger interest in forums and (hoped) to work in social communications but a career change and a couple of college courses later, I realised that - for me - participating in forums was going to be more of an interest, not a career option. But I'm feeling pretty optimistic about still hanging around on the forums!

NavyRet

Aspirant
I was looking for any interesting bbcodes and followed a google link for blinking text.

overcast

Adherent
I was here around 2016 then life happened. I don't even remember that username of mine anymore. At that time I also stopped getting into forums. So now coming back into webmaster stuff.

sminc

Neophyte
Wasn't easy... Searched for "forum for forum owners" and "best forum for forum owners"... one of those two led me here...

mysiteguy

Migration Expert
Wasn't easy... Searched for "forum for forum owners" and "best forum for forum owners"... one of those two led me here...
The avatar of a terrorist really doesn't belong on a web forum admin site in my opinion. Che Guevara was a racist, mass murderer who also imprisoned thousands of people including priests and homosexuals including anyone who displayed homosexual mannerisms. Frankly, it's a bit disgusting seeing this here, in the same camp as people who fly the swastika.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
The avatar of a terrorist really doesn't belong on a web forum admin site in my opinion. Che Guevara was a racist, mass murderer who also imprisoned thousands of people including priests and homosexuals including anyone who displayed homosexual mannerisms. Frankly, it's a bit disgusting seeing this here, in the same camp as people who fly the swastika.
... Yet there are members who proudly fly the traitorous, anti-American flag of the Confederacy!
And they do so proudly. In posts - in threads which still live on TAZ to this very day....
Just as a FYI and FWIW :whistle:

I personally choose to ignore it for the most part - because generally speaking up about it will get you banned from a particular thread and/or have your posts summarily removed. So why waste the time and energy? :canttalk:

J.