How Did You Find TAZ?

Nebulous

Hakuna Matata
Wait, TAZ hasn't been here since the beginning of time and me here with it?

Not sure, I think google led me here.

Arkel

Aspirant
I found it through google searches in keywords "Admin forum" after trying a bunch of others to find a good site for community administration and management.

Sherrie

Fan
I followed a link somewhere within lots of unhappy threads within the licensed members area of the vBulletin forums hehe

s.molinari

Leader of Skooppa
I found and still find TAZ a refreshing place to come to. Oh, wait. That wasn't meant with the question, was it? :D

I followed the vB croud originally and then came here regularly to vent frustration, as the mods on vB.com harveyed me there. I guess I was too loud about IB not being a customer oriented company. Whoever harveyed me basically pushed me here with a big stab in the back. And actually, being here, I'd say I have a louder voice than there, which is another sign of the predicament vB is in. And as I said, it is refreshing here. It is much more fun than on vB.com was. Oh, and btw, I had no urge whatsoever to change my password after their latest and greatest server exploitation. There is nothing really happening on their forum anyway and I do more work on XF sites now than with vB anyway.

Bye, bye vBulletin! :wave:

Scott

Digital Phoenix

Coffee Ninja
I was looking for help for something or other. Back in the days when Taz was on VB, with that hidious peel down ad in the top right corner. That thing drove me nuts every single time I accidentally hovered over it :biglaugh:

dojo

Passionate admin
OMG it's been 10 YEARS since I got my account here. My god how time flies :D

OK .. I don't know how I got here. Probably some google search for stuff related to forums, don't know. Anyway .. it's THE BEST forum I have ever joined and one of the very few I am still trying to be somewhat active.

QwRcY

Aspirant
I stubbled across TAZ while searching for somthing on Google (I forgot what).

Namoh

Enthusiast
Found it through Google when I wanted to learn how to better promote a community.

Nebulous

Hakuna Matata
I've been here for a looooooooong time so I can't really remember. Google I think.

OMDO

Neophyte
I was looking up places for admins, and found this place!

Danimals

Aspirant
I was looking through the internet for some things about MYBB and this site came up so I decided to sign up