akeralachat.createmybb.com_images_logo.gif

Plese Help

How can i Change this logo to my forum

Wer is option for it in Acp

Help me by step by step:bonk::bonk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan Gordon

Ex-MyBB Lead Developer
Upload the logo via ftp. Afterwards go to admincp -> themes -> edit the current theme/forum logo and set the path of your new logo and save.

Cheers

HasanulBanna

Aspirant
how can i upload via FTP...

U know how it done by using imageshck.us pic hosting..

angry_rabbit

raaaaah
i feel bad for just copy n pasting this from the official mybb help section but anyway,

To change your forum logo:

1. Go into your Admin Control Panel (ACP/Admin CP)
2. In your ACP, go to Themes -> Modify/Delete
3. For the theme you wish to change the logo, click the "Go" button (Edit Theme Style should already be selected)
4. Change Forum Logo to the URL to your new logo.

(sourced from http://support.createmybb.com/showthread.php?tid=355 as i know nothing about mybb)

Last edited:

PalePhoenix

Prince of Dorkness
Tikitiki said:
FTP is the program you probably used to install and upload MyBB?
CreateMyBB looks like a freehost, in which case he doesn't have FTP access to the /images directory. It's possible he could manually change the graphic's address to something hosted elsewhere. Possible, but not probable.

tcraw1010

Neophyte
How does one change the placement of the logo?

I have reconfigured the width and alignment for pretty much everything else, but the logo is still lining up all the way to the left (apparently based on the previous 100% width setting).

Which file do I/can I configure to place the logo where I want it on the page?

Thanks,

TOM

Kelvin

Participant
Yes mybb is a free host but you can download the software to put on the host of your choice

CreateMyBB looks like a freehost, in which case he doesn't have FTP access to the /images directory. It's possible he could manually change the graphic's address to something hosted elsewhere. Possible, but not probable.

Extreme

Adherent
^^He never said you couldn't. He just stated "CreateMyBB" is a free MyBB hosting site where you create your own forum but they host it. Like Myfreeforum using phpBB but this one is using MyBB. :)

TrixieTang

Custom Usertitle
Hmm, does createmybb let you edit the templates? If it doesn't, then I don't think it can be positioned how you want...

Midoria

Aspirant
When I see other MyBB boards their logos aren't all over the place, though. So I cannot figure out why mine is.

TrixieTang

Custom Usertitle
When I see other MyBB boards their logos aren't all over the place, though. So I cannot figure out why mine is.

You need to edit the header template I believe... I'm not sure your free host allows template editing though...