How bombarded by mobile notifications are you? Show us your stats.

SaN-DeeP

TechArena.IN
I just realised on the iPhone you can get stats on your notifications. I’ve had what I would consider a pretty quiet week this week, yet I’ve still averaged about 100 notifications a day.

Noticeably missing is Pushover, which I use for XenForo 1 notifications on a few site, but I’ve not been posting much this week.

Shame I can’t see stats for specific weeks of the year. There would be some insane numbers.

What are your stats?

View attachment 53209
You should share your country/city first before requesting/making those topics..

Shame I can’t see stats for specific weeks of the year. There would be some insane numbers.
Alas, You should also share the network/telecom provider you are using..

Else, these entire topic/thread makes no sense ??

R0binHood

Habitué
Alas, You should also share the network/telecom provider you are using..

Else, these entire topic/thread makes no sense ??
I don't understand the relevance?

My telecom provider and location doesn't have any impact as to how many messages and app notifications I receive on my smartphone, it's more a reflection of why types of app and how often I'm engaging with them and how often they're pinging me for whatever reason.

I can understand perhaps being in India may affect your smartphone usage and how many notifications you get, if so, care to share what the difference is and why?