VPS How big is your VPS?

Pete

Flavours of Forums Forever
The VPS my little websites live on is currently a $5 Linode.

The VMs that my work production sites live on ranges from a few hundred $ a month to several thousands a month with AWS (where multiple VMs on a single physical machine)

we_are_borg

Tazmanian
I have a 8 cpu vcore with 16GB RAM and 600GB HDD and unlimited data transfer. I pay 25 euro a month including Plesk web pro edition.

Z

Zelda

I have an eight-core (8) CPU processing power accompanied by twenty-four (24) gigabytes of ram and two hundred forty (240) gigabytes of solid-state storage. Additionally, I am also using another virtual private server with eight-core (8) CPU processing power accompanied by sixteen (16) gigabytes of ram and one hundred sixty (160) gigabytes of solid-state storage. Lastly, I have a dedicated server with thirty-two (32) CPU processing power accompanied by one (1) terabytes ram and two (2) terabytes of solid-state storage.

Oldcrow

Enthusiast
Virtual Dedicated Servers (VDS)VDS S

€36.99/ month

3 Physical CoresAMD EPYC 7282 2.8 GHz
24 GB RAM
180 GB NVMe SSDMore storage available
250 Mbit/s Port

I have one more forum added in this and room for 3 more.
This is Contabo Hosting located in Germany.
Been using them for little over a year now.

snerd

Aspirant
shared host - Knownhost - maybe one day I can get members, money, and move on up to a VPS!!

Oldcrow

Enthusiast
I have a Arcade Gaming forum

I use Contabo Hosting out of Germany, they also setup in America I believe last year.

I have
VPS XL SSD
10 vCPU Cores
60 GB RAM
1.6 TB SSD
1 Gbit/s Port
4 Snapshots
32 TB Traffic (100 Mbit/s)Unlimited Incoming Traffic
I also have 6 cPanels

Runs me €26.99 per month + the cpanel. I did post before, but I have since upgraded.

Nev_Dull

Anachronism
Mine's big. Really big. When I walk into a room, women swoon and men turn green with envy. I remember once.... wait, what were we talking about?

zoldos

Lord Malleus
I use a fully dedicated server to run 3 different sites. I have a 3TB RAID with 32GB ram and a Xeon CPU. :)

DudeThatsErin

Habitué
Cool. What kind of site do you run?
Just some personal ones. Portfolio and a blogging website and a coding knowledgebase website. I may add a forum to that coding one soon but I'd have to renew my REALLY OLD unused XF license or use a free software alternative and I just haven't looked into either of those options yet.

Then I have my discord bots on them. Not site lol