Host Hunters

Shawn G

Tazmanian Addict
Host Hunters seems to be doing good :)

Question, how about free blog hosting services, will you accept them at any point?

AllanD

Habitué
Host Hunters seems to be doing good :)

Question, how about free blog hosting services, will you accept them at any point?

I was thinking about adding a blog mod where every member would have a personal blog.

Shawn G

Tazmanian Addict
If you can get them on board with it, it could be a great feature. However, I have tried and failed on many occasions. AAF had member blogs at one time.

AllanD

Habitué
I agree it would be hard getting people to use it.

Shawn G

Tazmanian Addict
My advice is that you use it yourself and promote the fact that you use it to your forum members. Maybe change your signature each time you post a blog with a link to the post.

AllanD

Habitué
Host-Hunters has a new look. Took me awhile to get it made and still have some minor tweaks to do but we are good to go. We are still looking for hosts to come and advertise their sites for free. This is a great way to get your hosting out there and seen. We have also just added banner advertisements to add another way for your hosting to be seen. We also have some great discussion going on for both hosts and members.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Allan

AllanD

Habitué
Well, it makes me want to eat something sweet lol

Okay I can go with that lol

AllanD

Habitué
Thanks just have to add a couple little things and it's done.

AllanD

Habitué
Don't forget to stop in and check out the latest host that has advertised with us. T1 Hosting offers great deals on Dedicated and Shared hosting. Take a look at there plans on Host-Hunters. While there join up and in on the great discussion we have going on.

AllanD

Habitué
Host-Hunters is still looking for hosts that want to advertise there hosting for free. All you need to do is join and then you are on your way. You can add your site into the advertising section as well as to the directory for free. No post counts required. Our goal is make Host-Hunters the go to place for people that want to get hosting.

AllanD

Habitué
Host-Hunters has went some changes as of recent. We are no longer forum and have converted into a full web hosting directory. We are asking all hosts to please take out a little time and add you service to the directory. You my add your services to any category that you offer. So in short multiple listing are allowed and encouraged. We want Host-Hunters to be a place that people think of when looking for quality hosts.

AllanD

Habitué
We are still looking and needing hosting providers to add the services to the new directory. This is a great chance to get free advertising to attract more clients. We are asking for your to take a couple of minutes out and add your hosting services.

AllanD

Habitué
Host Hunters is offers free advertising though our directory for all hosting providers. There are no strings attached or hidden fees. All you have to do is post and you are done. It's that easy, any free advertising is great.

Shawn G

Tazmanian Addict
I went ahead and added your forum to an article I am writing for my blogging blog :) Look forward to your free back link soon :D hope it helps!

Shawn G

Tazmanian Addict
No problem :) You help me by posting on my forum, I like giving help in return where appropriate!