Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 21, 2022

TAZBot

Participant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 15, 2022 * 30 posts * 969 views
Joel R said: Invision Community recently published a list of official tactics to create engagement. They were groundbreaking! I was blown away by how innovative and daring they were. Please ... Read more >>
September 20, 2022 * 7 posts * 116 views
DudeThatsErin said: Is it possible to make a website similar to [link] in XF? That website uses Shopify which is expensive and IPB for their forum. I did purchase IPB BUT they frustratingly removed ... Read more >>
September 15, 2022 * 10 posts * 261 views
sub_ubi said: Discord forums are now available to all channels today! It ships with "tagging", reactions, notifications per-thread, real-time replies, and split-screen thread browsing. Not as ... Read more >>
September 19, 2022 * 4 posts * 146 views
I A 1 said: Is there any forum that allows users to login/register using a phone number in addition to the standard username or email login? Most of the social media networks allow that and ... Read more >>
September 19, 2022 * 7 posts * 88 views
zappaDPJ said: You might get a response from a member here or you could try [link] Just remember that not all licenses are eligible for transfer and make sure that you ask for the XenForo license ... Read more >>
September 16, 2022 * 4 posts * 274 views
LeadCrow said: Platforms pushing FOMO and 'personalized feed homepages' stretched people's patience to the limit. Now theyre facing a troublesome goliath: time. How much time can real humans ... Read more >>
September 16, 2022 * 7 posts * 248 views
Okoji said: Hello, I set up a Plesk on a VM from Azure. It is ready for use, but I could not figure out how to set up a DNS. I have never done this before. Kindly share details with me if ... Read more >>
September 19, 2022 * 4 posts * 158 views
Stojan Tim said: I thought I'd seen it all with spammers, but this is a new high/low. In early 2021 a user registered on my forum, using (with hindsight) a VPN to appear to come from my country. ... Read more >>
September 15, 2022 * 6 posts * 288 views
bar22 said: Ezoic is generally better than AdSense for revenue (+25%) but they run everything through their DNS which slows down the page load. I'm also not a fan of their auto-injected ads ... Read more >>
September 15, 2022 * 48 posts * 1,840 views
WMNetwork said: Since TAZ is owned by Vertical Scope now, we should just ask TAZ what TAZ will use for newsletters from here on out. I am sure that since TAZ is a forum dedicated to helping forum ... Read more >>

Continue reading...