Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Oct. 06, 2021

TAZBot

Aspirant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 04, 2021 * 8 posts * 129 views
Philpug said: We will be keeping free access and being able to create a user. Paid will be reduced ads (no Google)... [image] I was thinking $30/yr or $3/mo? Should it be more? We are open to ... Read more >>
October 04, 2021 * 4 posts * 158 views
Study Force said: My organic traffic has dropped nearly 40% since last week from Google. Anyone else experiencing the same thing? Read more >>
October 01, 2021 * 3 posts * 254 views
Hectorsky said: Hello, I have xenForo license for sale. The license is valid to 29 October 2021. I bought it long time ago for my project but sadly the software not fits in our needs so i decide ... Read more >>
September 26, 2021 * 8 posts * 201 views
Nabix said: I would say WoltLab is software to keep an eye on. The only complaint I have against them is the lack of English support via community and plugin developers (understandable as ... Read more >>
September 24, 2021 * 15 posts * 354 views
mime said: I have noticed recently that Discord is getting a larger and larger share of the "community pie", especially for the younger target groups that likes gaming, culture, music, etc. ... Read more >>
September 27, 2021 * 11 posts * 394 views
deslocotoco said: Just D-O-N-T Tapatalk your Forum or use any other like. Tapatalk was useful in the times when Forums don't had a good technology (e.g.: Fully responsible, no Apps, no PWA, etc.) ... Read more >>
October 06, 2021 * 1 post * 33 views
XenForo
RisingSun said: I can change the font. I can make the font bold or italic or underline it or strikethru it. I can change the color. I can even hide some of it if it's a spoiler. ... Read more >>
September 30, 2021 * 2 posts * 86 views
cornnfedd said: So when I check my site on zonemaster I am getting the following errors, is this anything to worry about and how to fix it? I have tried google without luck. Thanks in advance. ... Read more >>
September 24, 2021 * 2 posts * 183 views
TLChris said: At Threadloom , we've been working on a few new tools, with browser extensions to help a user make buying decisions with posts from forums around products they are looking at. ... Read more >>
September 24, 2021 * 1 post * 135 views
mime said: I have a never-used Xenforo license for sale. -Comes with 1 year of service and updates. -Branding removal included (worth $300), so you are not giving away any of that link juice. ... Read more >>

Continue reading...