Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Nov. 24, 2021

TAZBot

Aspirant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 20, 2021 * 15 posts * 343 views
mcmastodon said: After several rounds of trying to set up my own forum, I'm ready to pay for an expert to do it for me. Once it's set up, I can that person on as an as-needed consultant, but otherwise ... Read more >>
November 22, 2021 * 11 posts * 137 views
Blanco said: In the interest of a kind of comparative trend-survey among long time admins (and short time/term too!) and to get the ball rolling, I have included below the longest traffic pattern ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 25 posts * 491 views
evcom said: Would a new (politically neutral) forum community to discuss media articles, daily news and political issues be something worthwhile to get into? Here is the case: - Restricted ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 7 posts * 343 views
Shyatic said: Hi all! I'll apologize in advance if this isn't the best place to post this, so happy to move/edit as needed. I've been a member on this board for a long time, mostly lurking and ... Read more >>
November 16, 2021 * 23 posts * 644 views
R0binHood said: While I agree that sbj came off a bit coarse in his post, I do think he has a point when it comes to YouTube and Twitch. It might be worth taking a step back to reframing the question ... Read more >>
November 13, 2021 * 41 posts * 894 views
sanction9 said: Well, I'm not saying that I necessarily support this, but we all know that many people will dislike a video simply because of the content or because of the creator, often without ... Read more >>
November 14, 2021 * 72 posts * 3,049 views
Alpha1 said: Why do you think that? Their financial records showed that they did really well. They were also able to scoop up a very large number of websites on the cheap in a situation where ... Read more >>
November 14, 2021 * 15 posts * 463 views
FTL said: Thanks for your detailed reply zappaDPJ I'd say from your description your regular mods are effectively supermods. I agree that too many management levels is bad, similar to how ... Read more >>
November 18, 2021 * 8 posts * 273 views
FTL said: To add to what Joel R has said, you decide what kind of website you want to build and then try to find a suitable domain that's still free. The domain that you've given us here ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 5 posts * 146 views
Fait said: It's cheap too! :) My site [link] is on shared hosting and it's fast enough everyone Can test it's speed :) Read more >>

Continue reading...