Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Nov. 03, 2021

TAZBot

Aspirant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 01, 2021 * 14 posts * 475 views
XenForo
borbole said: I wanted to start this thread over at the xenforo forum, but after some considerations I thought it would be better suited here. Hopefully the admin zone staff will not censor ... Read more >>
October 28, 2021 * 17 posts * 306 views
zappaDPJ said: To be clear, it's a company rebrand not the social platform. And why not, it worked for Google, now known to everyone as... Google? Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 39 posts * 1,232 views
rhody401 said: I tried it when I launched a new forum several years ago, but it was just a very bad first impression with a lot of performance issues and missing features at the time. I have ... Read more >>
October 29, 2021 * 4 posts * 175 views
DaveL said: Always the worst part I find is trying to get the right domain name, espeically when the one you want isn't available! I know it's risky posting the actual domain names,, but hey ... Read more >>
November 01, 2021 * 1 post * 82 views
Fait said: Hello! If anyone has a love for technology then I would like to do an exchange!! :D [link] Read more >>
October 29, 2021 * 15 posts * 396 views
sbjsbj said: Firstly, I said it compared to an installation of a forum software. He was cited 300$ for a one-time installation. I tried to explain that this part is easy compared to managing ... Read more >>
October 30, 2021 * 1 post * 100 views
ArminTD said: This thread is for the general discussion of the item AdiaTechnica Tech forum Community. Please add to the discussion here. Read more >>
October 31, 2021 * 30 posts * 1,109 views
XenForo
sanction9 said: Meanwhile, Invision just announced yet another feature update with 4.6.8. Hope we can at least get an official announcement on XF 2.3 by the end of the year. šŸ™ Read more >>
October 28, 2021 * 68 posts * 1,745 views
Tracy Perry said: Yep, my son wasn't able to afford his college degree at all... he had to go out and rob banks to afford it. My daughter paid for hers with her counterfeiting skills. We are ... Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 11 posts * 392 views
Num7 said: I mostly play online CCGs and 4x strategy games nowadays. I used to play a lot of PC games back in the 2000s when I was a teenager. I also play some mobile games sometimes, here ... Read more >>

Continue reading...