Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 26, 2021

TAZBot

Participant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 19, 2021 * 61 posts * 1,257 views
XenForo
palhanow said: Thanks for all replies guys. Like Bengie said, the feedback on the official Forum was the same as ever, that's why i like to open this kind of discussions here. My keys points ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 28 posts * 699 views
Matt M said: Hey all, I thought I'd pop in and let you know that 4.6.0 is available for testing. This release has hundreds of bug fixes, and a handful of brand new features such as: - Achievements- ... Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 9 posts * 219 views
Alpha1 said: We only process GDPR requests from the EU on my sites, because we are in the EU and therefore have to comply with such. Now that the UK has left the EU, I wonder how this affect ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 6 posts * 134 views
XenForo
zappaDPJ said: I've been trying to renew one of my licenses since yesterday but I keep receiving all manner of weird errors. At first the site wouldn't resolve at all and 'down for everyone...' ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 4 posts * 152 views
JoyFreak said: Hi, JoyFreak is looking for new moderators to join the staff team. If you are interested, reply here or PM me :) Read more >>
May 22, 2021 * 2 posts * 89 views
Bionic Rooster said: What forum importers are available with IPS and what major add-ons does it support for importing articles and galleries? Read more >>
May 23, 2021 * 3 posts * 188 views
Jason5 said: I am selling webmasterchill ( [link] ), it includes Domain, Forum & WoltLab License. Domain: 15$ (namecheap) Woltlab license: 40$ (Suite 5.3, Forum + Blog) [Negotiable] Thanks Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 3 posts * 167 views
Nabix said: Looking to sell a domain for a project I never got around to building. rpgforum.net PM me if you are interesting. Might take a trade. Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 29 posts * 827 views
JordanInvision said: Happy to see this was fixed! Appreciate you following up as well. šŸ™ Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 1 post * 109 views
XenForo
R0binHood said: XF have begun releasing and are continuing to add content to a new series of in depth developer videos. So far there are 14 videos Part 1: Getting started Part 2: Creating and ... Read more >>

Continue reading...