Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 18, 2022

TAZBot

Participant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 13, 2022 * 64 posts * 1,425 views
Joel R said: The Pro plan costs $1788 per year. The main upgrade for paying the extra $720 is seeing who is typing back to you about your passion all year. If you have the passion but don't ... Read more >>
May 15, 2022 * 16 posts * 268 views
DigNap15 said: Hello My forum is a general one with one country as its focus. I do get quite a few members joining up using what I think are vpns that make it appear they arre fror other exotic ... Read more >>
May 17, 2022 * 11 posts * 141 views
Frode789 said: So I have a website during development, so it is barely used. (just some robots etc). Just me doing some work here and there alone basically.. Even so, I'm getting resource limited ... Read more >>
May 12, 2022 * 16 posts * 374 views
Splinter2 said: I've just come across a case where a tech blog has been told to pay a large license fee claim for using an image in an article without a license and it's a large amount of money. ... Read more >>
May 17, 2022 * 11 posts * 143 views
XenForo
Obdojony said: Hello, I am long-term "lover" of forums, have always been a part of communities, and wanted to create them by myself. I had a few small forums back in the early 2000s and 2010s. ... Read more >>
May 12, 2022 * 12 posts * 489 views
ibaker said: I was told not to do this, I was looking at .com as my main site and .com.au as a secondary domain that pointed to the .com. the reason was something to do with Google search penalising ... Read more >>
May 12, 2022 * 1 post * 53 views
XenForo
KimmiKat said: When posting a link that goes to another site, like a news site or whatever, the URL is not a clickable hyperlink. It seemed to happened on a recent update. The link will show ... Read more >>
May 14, 2022 * 8 posts * 391 views
ItsMe2 said: BreoganGal is this still available? I have no interest in taking over your account as that is in fact against the terms of service. I would be happy to purchase this from you following ... Read more >>
May 15, 2022 * 55 posts * 2,176 views
Reverse Groove said: What forum software are you using. Most i would assume would have a Prune option were it disappears the post / threads made by the poster in question but will still counts towards ... Read more >>
May 12, 2022 * 62 posts * 2,754 views
ibaker said: I have also been using the legacy version and trying to figure out what to do. I have been using Amazon for email on my domains which sends/receives to my Gmail legacy with my ... Read more >>

Continue reading...