Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Mar. 17, 2021

TAZBot

Participant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 15, 2021 * 18 posts * 265 views
interista said: If a user post a photo in a thread and I receive a photo copyright infringement note - what should I do? Read more >>
March 13, 2021 * 21 posts * 727 views
truthingtotruth said: I think that idea that we can do anything we want on our sites could lead some folks into trouble, especially if some clever journalist goes and finds a weakly managed online community ... Read more >>
March 15, 2021 * 8 posts * 264 views
Soulwatcher said: My mom bought me a Dell T40 with a Intel® Xeon® E-2224G 3.5GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W), 8GB of Ram and a 1TB hard drive. I am going to add 8gb more ram and install a SSD. ... Read more >>
March 10, 2021 * 21 posts * 605 views
katavallo said: Hey squad, I have had my inactive forum Katavallo.org for a year now. I simply have just have not had time for it but I want to finally bring it to life and probably change my ... Read more >>
March 14, 2021 * 6 posts * 149 views
\o/ said: I have been considering to start a forum which would have at least one section about psychedelic drugs and experiences with them. However, I understand that this could quickly ... Read more >>
March 11, 2021 * 13 posts * 257 views
SMF
Zelda said: You know your development is failing when your development can no longer be easily found via a Google search. These searches were done in private browsing as not to obtain custom ... Read more >>
March 10, 2021 * 8 posts * 205 views
Impaler said: Hello, I have a question to ask. For many years and up to this day I have this old forum section at the bottom of my board called Trash bin. And various deleted posts and topics ... Read more >>
March 14, 2021 * 30 posts * 1,254 views
truthingtotruth said: With respect, I offer that with a bit of proper planning the tools are available to do something that leans toward this idea of inclusion. Wikipedia has a list of forums and if ... Read more >>
March 17, 2021 * 2 posts * 32 views
DarthVader said: If this is not in the right section, please feel free to move/merge the thread. I would consider myself an advanced user of both Xenforo & InvisionCommunity (Im in the software ... Read more >>
March 10, 2021 * 11 posts * 399 views
Zelda said: In my opinion, no. You want your support site to be as basic and as simple as possible. Your customers are coming to you looking for support, and the last thing they need or want ... Read more >>

Continue reading...