Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Mar. 16, 2022

TAZBot

Participant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 14, 2022 * 12 posts * 309 views
NYCGuy76 said: I don't know and maybe it's just me but I never understood why owners of a brand new forum that has absolutely no membership ask for donations. Personally for me that's a reason ... Read more >>
March 15, 2022 * 7 posts * 178 views
truthingtotruth said: So when will the first of the next two tech evolution steps be clearly shown/sold to the average Net Citizen? And I don't mean some hybrid system with some backup finger use and ... Read more >>
March 13, 2022 * 36 posts * 1,254 views
Pete said: No, it wasn't competition. It was that setting up the stack correctly on Amazon was hard when you start factoring in not only the EC2 stuff but orchestration, file management and ... Read more >>
March 15, 2022 * 6 posts * 147 views
FTL said: I'm trying to get activity started on my forum, so I want to run a simple competition where the winner will get £100 from me, out of my own pocket. I'd make the prize bigger to ... Read more >>
March 09, 2022 * 29 posts * 771 views
Pete said: Its actually fascinating to watch because I think you've nailed here some of the reasons at the heart of our other disagreements. Point 3, the pleasing everyone/community consensus ... Read more >>
March 09, 2022 * 7 posts * 265 views
Study Force said: Stay far away from managed VPS's. From my experience, the backend technicians are very annoying and snoopy. Every uptick leads to either a reprimands, warning, and/or request to ... Read more >>
March 15, 2022 * 1 post * 107 views
MyBB
Aaron101 said: Does anyone know where I can get (even buy) a theme that's mobile ready? The ones on the MyBB site are not that appealing. Read more >>
March 14, 2022 * 1 post * 84 views
GameNet said: Post Exchange Quantity:- Site Name/URL:- XenShop Site Description:- If you are looking for any xenforo addons that's someone can enjoy examples recently used device addon, xfrm ... Read more >>
March 10, 2022 * 6 posts * 363 views
DudeThatsErin said: It has been almost a week now and the support sent this up to management over a week ago now and still no response. I don't understand why they take so long. I emailed them along ... Read more >>
March 11, 2022 * 1 post * 144 views
LiveFromNY said: One-on-One Paid Training for VB5 Administration Control Panel? I have a new forum coming online and I'm looking for some help in getting up to speed in the customization/administration ... Read more >>

Continue reading...