Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Mar. 09, 2022

TAZBot

Participant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 07, 2022 * 12 posts * 265 views
truthingtotruth said: I tend toward the belief that if my forum is a community and not simply a commercial operation, then human rights enter the picture and the scope of that leads into areas of debate ... Read more >>
March 08, 2022 * 8 posts * 164 views
truthingtotruth said: The search engine here gave me this as a result on OS/2 Warp: [link] And I am not sure how far I'm allowed to go with any links to outside this site about ArcaOS. But I am wondering ... Read more >>
March 09, 2022 * 5 posts * 127 views
MCA said: I've been using their shared servers for years but have been getting a lot of slow and time outs while connecting/posting. With being in the US, buy the time I get a reply from ... Read more >>
March 06, 2022 * 4 posts * 198 views
Hentai said: What are your thoughts on Managed vs Unmanaged Hosting? IE: Going through a managed provider like Cloudways vs Linode, Digital Ocean, or AWS directly. Do you feel confident on ... Read more >>
March 03, 2022 * 11 posts * 374 views
Joel R said: If you delete the banned users, you lose the audit history and / or IP address from those bad actors. If you delete inactive accounts, you lose the potential for newsletters and ... Read more >>
March 07, 2022 * 55 posts * 1,758 views
Mesca said: When I am asked for this, I say : 1/ As per GDPR I will delete your post containing personal information. As I can not know what is personal information in your posts please give ... Read more >>
March 09, 2022 * 8 posts * 358 views
XenForo
Joel R said: If you're selling physical products, then you want Invision Community's Commerce add-on. It includes some fairly powerful functionality including inventory, group discounts, upselling ... Read more >>
March 04, 2022 * 6 posts * 398 views
cdub24 said: I currently use domain@gmail for all forum emails because I like gmail but when I reach out to people it's name@domain Read more >>
March 08, 2022 * 6 posts * 305 views
XenForo
zappaDPJ said: Forums and images have never really had a good relationship. It wasn't so long ago that bandwidth and storage was used as an excuse for the lack of functionality. More recently ... Read more >>
March 04, 2022 * 1 post * 81 views
DudeThatsErin said: Anyone notice that when you contact IPB support their response time is incredibly slow? I'm running the demo right now trying to figure out if I want to purchase it and I'm 90% ... Read more >>

Continue reading...