Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 30, 2021

TAZBot

Participant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 26, 2021 * 9 posts * 286 views
R0binHood said: [image] Interesting. Looks like they now have both reddit like up and downvoting, in addition to reactions. Not really sure how well it'll work combined like this. Read more >>
June 29, 2021 * 6 posts * 133 views
Matt M said: Hi all, Just in case you missed it, we recently did a live 'webinar' event where we discuss the new 4.6 release, the new achievements feature and spoke briefly about 'Smart Community' ... Read more >>
June 27, 2021 * 5 posts * 173 views
R0binHood said: Strange question. But seeing as you asked, according to my handy dandy rectal thermometer, my current temperature is 37Ā°C Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 38 posts * 1,247 views
feldon30 said: Lumia 950 and 950XL were such a shame. It was the best phone on the planet with an RGB LED flash that took perfect pictures in pitch black, just incredible lenses like having a ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 1 post * 17 views
LostAddmin said: Hey all, as everybody else has come to realize, Adsense sucks these days. Is anybody using a full service agency with their forums? I reached out to Mediavine and MonetizeMore ... Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 16 posts * 660 views
rkins said: My site is not huge (8600+ members), definitely niche and I get approx 10-15 new applicants a day. And those new applicants are ones that made it through the captcha and questions. ... Read more >>
June 24, 2021 * 11 posts * 1,011 views
XenForo
Oblivion Knight said: I voted for my birthday month (October '21), because... why not! I have nothing else to go on šŸ¤£ I don't really know what I want or expect from 2.3, in honesty. Read more >>
June 24, 2021 * 2 posts * 232 views
Oblivion Knight said: No I haven't, but I get the reasons why people would.. I prefer to give people the opportunity to screw up, and place them in a 'limited access' usergroup if they do. From there ... Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 3 posts * 687 views
Jimjen said: I think it's a nice feature, but I didn't activate this feature. I think it's better to make manual updates because some plugins can simply break the front-end after the update. Read more >>

Continue reading...