Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 23, 2021

TAZBot

Participant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 19, 2021 * 18 posts * 435 views
zappaDPJ said: So what happened to Windows 10 being the last version of Windows! Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 12 posts * 420 views
Icon said: If you really, really put time into putting StopForumSpam/Honeypot APIs, this "work" is immediately done for you. Why? The spam mitigation is working in the background. There are ... Read more >>
June 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 138 views
XenForo
DigNap15 said: is there any good info on Prefixes How they work etc I have never used them, But I at looking at ways of making some threads stand out. Read more >>
June 20, 2021 * 3 posts * 129 views
XenForo
betclever said: Hi all, I use a plugin for having a kind of notification when someone visit my website but when we click on the cross to close the notification (ADS), this one comes back... Template: ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 1 post * 22 views
Jason5 said: I am selling adminfun.club and indianfun.club in Namecheap market place. If interested please do grab it Read more >>
June 21, 2021 * 1 post * 66 views
sdev said: This thread is for the general discussion of the item Lånforum.se. Please add to the discussion here. Read more >>
June 16, 2021 * 5 posts * 348 views
Other
ProWeb said: I had to come reply to this thread. PunBB is where my forum adventure began! I setup my first forum in 2004 on PunBB, and at the time I had no idea that doing so was going to eventually ... Read more >>
June 17, 2021 * 12 posts * 806 views
Joel R said: Sounds like a fun project. Some questions in no particular order: 1. It sounds like you're trying to use a forum as a directory for other forums. Have you thought about dedicated ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 36 posts * 1,338 views
XenForo
Icon said: Pushing their own ads on XFC installations paid for by site owners. That only works in a "free forum" environment/solution. Customers would already paid for the server (ahem, installation), ... Read more >>
June 20, 2021 * 3 posts * 304 views
betclever said: I already have groups and I would like to do that auto. I presume I can do this using CSS or is there any plugin to achieve this? Read more >>

Continue reading...