Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 16, 2021

TAZBot

Aspirant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 15, 2021 * 4 posts * 17 views
feldon30 said: Today I logged in to 3 examples of very odd posts on my forum in my moderation queue. Like many of us, I have the Registered usergroup set so that none of their posts are visible. ... Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 11 posts * 580 views
Cyburbia said: For what it's worth, my site used to focus around a curated directory for a specialty topic. I added a small message board, and that quickly became the focus of the site. I ditched ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 4 posts * 181 views
Other
Zelda said: FluxBB was a fork of PunBB created by its developers after Andersson left the project in April 2008. The developers felt that forking was necessary to maintain control over the ... Read more >>
June 13, 2021 * 2 posts * 118 views
Oedipus said: Hello, I am looking for youtube to mp3 script that I can use on my website. Do you know any open-source project? Thanks. Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 6 posts * 262 views
Harvey said: Those are the two sections I use. Does your website have any part to it that is not part of the forum? If so then you can make plenty of use from those sections. If your site is ... Read more >>
June 14, 2021 * 2 posts * 220 views
Alpha1 said: If you are very comfortable with auditing, adding and managing plugins, then go for WooCommerce or Prestashop. If you are comfortable with CLI and linux then go for Magento. If ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 2 posts * 183 views
Ummagumma said: Hello, Create each usergroup and simply add the image/badge for that group, then place any users you wish into that group. Is that what you mean? That would work. :tup: Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 8 posts * 732 views
XenForo
haqzore said: Why on earth would you make that topic on a video game forum? Very out of place, and makes it seem like you have no idea who your audience is, as proven by 0 replies and 0 votes ... Read more >>
June 13, 2021 * 2 posts * 133 views
apathy said: Interested in a 5/5 with Fortree Forums? I dont mind you stick to the general boards. Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 21 posts * 1,084 views
Jason5 said: Thank you so much Zelda. I love the demo and the features Read more >>

Continue reading...