Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jul. 14, 2021

TAZBot

Aspirant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 14, 2021 * 4 posts * 45 views
ThornInYourSide said: Do I have to repeat the title in the post? :badwords::hiding: I've seen a few that just plain have to be home brewed. But at least they worked ... sort of. There is a company out ... Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 4 posts * 87 views
XenForo
ThornInYourSide said: I read the thread about marketshare with a bit of glee. Nearly every board I've been using in the last five years has dropped VBB for XF. I wasn't sure I liked it at first, but ... Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 4 posts * 73 views
ThornInYourSide said: Probably won't be very active over time, but have a few things to find out about. Have a few questions'/issues about the current state of websites and why hosts and admins are ... Read more >>
July 10, 2021 * 3 posts * 194 views
SMF
vbgamer45 said: A new RC version of SMF 2.1 has been released. [link] Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 6 posts * 355 views
XenForo
Pigoo said: As mentioned already...they are called node icons. And as zappaDPJ expertly suggested...the "easier to reverse" way would be to add code to the extra.less template. If it were ... Read more >>
July 08, 2021 * 6 posts * 247 views
Dragonchilde said: My husband usually grills, and I spend the entire night managing my dogs' anxiety because they spend most of it running around from room to room in abject panic. Read more >>
July 08, 2021 * 1 post * 112 views
MrTop5 said: This thread is for the general discussion of the item aBlackWeb. Please add to the discussion here. Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 22 posts * 816 views
woody said: If your current effort is 100% AdSense, then it's no surprise that a large ad network wouldn't be interested. These networks want to take your current revenue successes and improve ... Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 1 post * 55 views
phpBB
Oldcrow said: phpbb is quite an attractive forum software. phpbb3 I found to be easy now to add the mod.s and they have a great amount of good mod.'s and theme skins. I did set a phpbb3 arcade ... Read more >>
July 10, 2021 * 9 posts * 547 views
AlexTheBat said: Thank you! I'm not very fond of discourse personally, but I'll keep that in mind ^^ Read more >>

Continue reading...