Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jul. 07, 2021

TAZBot

Aspirant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 05, 2021 * 4 posts * 103 views
XenForo
DigNap15 said: What are these symbols called ? And can you delete them I see that many or most forums use them What are they called in Xenforo? [image] Are they really necessary? Can they be ... Read more >>
July 04, 2021 * 4 posts * 130 views
Phillip said: What do you guys do for July 4th? I used to go and watch the fireworks...I know a lot of people don't celebrate it... It's the 4th today! So Happy 4th of July, everyone! Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 12 posts * 402 views
br22 said: We got a 50% increase from Snigel. Their team has been great. Our traffic is mainly US which is good with their tech. Most traffic for our site goes to the blog but I believe they ... Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 11 posts * 780 views
Matt M said: I'm afraid of: - Large spiders (the hairy ones) - Medium to large sized moths (night butterflies are not natural) - Most horror films (prefer to not watch them, my imagination ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 7 posts * 266 views
AlexTheBat said: I am poking my nose into a project that requires a "suggestion voting" system for one particular part of it. I have been looking a little, but haven't managed to find much on which ... Read more >>
July 03, 2021 * 12 posts * 594 views
Paul M said: Wow, Fakebook ... does anyone even waste time on that anymore ? I think I log in for a quick look maybe 2 or 3 times a month, and stopped bothering with groups years ago. Read more >>
July 05, 2021 * 1 post * 54 views
Liam said: Hey there! Looking for a second-hand xenForo license if you got anything you wanna sell off. I'm starting a local gaming community and Flarum didn't work out for our testing. PM ... Read more >>
July 03, 2021 * 1 post * 138 views
Frode789 said: Due to some priority changes I have paused my project and going to sell off the custom developed database addon if anyone is interested as I need money. It is set up for containing ... Read more >>
July 05, 2021 * 11 posts * 295 views
XenForo
zappaDPJ said: I think there might be better ways to achieve that particular example. One good demonstration of thread prefixes can be seen here: [link] If you want to know how many confirmed ... Read more >>
July 02, 2021 * 6 posts * 459 views
Other
davert said: FWIW, I started out with WebBBS. A couple of years ago, I ran into a forum that was still using it! Must have been updated by someone privately. I'd love to see a clone of that, ... Read more >>

Continue reading...