Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jul. 06, 2022

TAZBot

Participant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 02, 2022 * 3 posts * 38 views
Nebulous said: What do you do first thing in the morning after you wake up? Read more >>
July 03, 2022 * 3 posts * 127 views
Shawn Gossman said: If I was a potential member of your forum that you really wanted to join, what would be your pitch to entice me to join? Read more >>
July 03, 2022 * 5 posts * 114 views
Nebulous said: After you die, what one thing would you want people to remember about you? Read more >>
July 04, 2022 * 2 posts * 59 views
Shawn Gossman said: For a larger forum, I'd imagine it would be harder to do but for a smaller forum, I feel like every new member that joins should get a lot of attention from the owner. Greet them, ... Read more >>
June 29, 2022 * 9 posts * 272 views
XenForo
Joeychgo said: I deal with this myself. Here is what I do... First, I had an addon called Forum Agreement written -- here it is: [link] What it does is when someone starts a thread in a specific ... Read more >>
June 29, 2022 * 16 posts * 506 views
sanction9 said: That a lot of people come and go over the years, for a whole bunch of reasons - sometimes they die! - and you can't take it personally (usually) when they go. So don't ever count ... Read more >>
July 04, 2022 * 1 post * 46 views
Shawn Gossman said: I think hiring general moderators might not always be ideal. I've noticed general do-all-mod-stuff moderators tend to go inactive quick. It makes me wonder if specific duty moderator ... Read more >>
July 03, 2022 * 1 post * 92 views
Shawn Gossman said: For SEO, backlinks are still important. But in this day and age, building backlinks, especially for a message forum...is hard to say the least. So, I'm wondering what you all are ... Read more >>
June 30, 2022 * 256 posts * 4,345 views
Oldsmoboi said: This article takes an unrealistic scenario and expands it out to unrealistic consequences. We are NOT going to cover 20% of the Sahara with solar panels, the level that the article ... Read more >>
July 01, 2022 * 36 posts * 1,041 views
DigNap15 said: "Content is king" and "no one likes graveyards" But is content an article on a subject or a discussion on that subject? I am looking at ways of re-arranging my home page so that ... Read more >>

Continue reading...