Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2022

TAZBot

Participant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 22, 2022 * 12 posts * 290 views
NYCGuy76 said: Do you have a age requirement in order to join your forum? I'm thinking about making it a requirement to be at least the minimum age of 18 to register on all three on my forums. Read more >>
January 22, 2022 * 9 posts * 332 views
Horton said: Ok guys I am feeling a bit screwed by Google. My forum is embedded in my larger Joomla site. The forum pages are much slower than then the rest of the site and so Google Search ... Read more >>
January 22, 2022 * 25 posts * 823 views
zappaDPJ said: Don't get me wrong, losing access to a previously purchased product be it licensed or otherwise is extreamly annoying, it's happened to me although it was my own fault for not ... Read more >>
January 25, 2022 * 4 posts * 285 views
deslocotoco said: I want to share a good experience that I had in my XF board with all fellow administrators and read all the experiences on this matter. I don't know if other boards have this feature, ... Read more >>
January 19, 2022 * 10 posts * 388 views
Horton said: In an attempt to fix my traffic issues I have made a lot of changes. In the last few weeks, the site is now way faster. GTMetrix now gives me A's &B's for desktop and mobile. I ... Read more >>
January 20, 2022 * 9 posts * 251 views
vikvaliant said: I'm looking for a domain registrar to store about 77 domain names that I currently have with GoDaddy paying about $9.47 each per year under a reseller account I have with them. ... Read more >>
January 24, 2022 * 30 posts * 782 views
DigNap15 said: I'm an older guy from DOS and Windows 3.1 I have two desktops and 3 screens Of course I have a mobile but I only use it for calls and texting (I bought a tablet so that I could ... Read more >>
January 19, 2022 * 175 posts * 5,116 views
XenForo
sbjsbj said: How about you read the license agreement? And it is no false advertising. That is the lingo used in IT world. I guess you have never made any software purchase in your life. When ... Read more >>
January 22, 2022 * 17 posts * 735 views
Pete said: No reason you couldn't make XF look like vB3. Wouldn't imagine it would even be that hard - but remember that XF is very much the spiritual successor (in a way vB 4/5 actually ... Read more >>
January 24, 2022 * 1 post * 80 views
Shawn Gossman said: This thread is for the general discussion of the item Outdoor Adventure Topics - Outdoor Recreation Forum. Please add to the discussion here. Read more >>

Continue reading...