Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jan. 12, 2022

TAZBot

Aspirant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 08, 2022 * 18 posts * 409 views
Shawn Gossman said: I think premium membership is the potential money maker for forum communities. The old click ads are just not as good as they once were and they're always changing rules and requiring ... Read more >>
January 08, 2022 * 19 posts * 459 views
Shawn Gossman said: Talk about a blast from the past. I remember when forums looked like this LOL Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 11 posts * 325 views
JoyFreak said: I'm looking to start a new community forum but wanted people's opinions. I want to start my own admin forum because I have interest in SEO, pagespeeds, guest posting and all that ... Read more >>
January 11, 2022 * 4 posts * 102 views
Study Force said: Notice how each board has its own special icon. Boards that don't have an icon default to the light bulb. When logged in, the icons light up when there are new posts made in that ... Read more >>
January 11, 2022 * 2 posts * 63 views
cdub24 said: I'm in CA. Do I need to collect sales tax for member subscriptions? Read more >>
January 11, 2022 * 2 posts * 51 views
ShaunL said: I went the subfolder route to try to keep everything nice and neet in one place. Now as posts are being created, it is easy to see they are not as SEO optimized as the rest of ... Read more >>
January 06, 2022 * 3 posts * 139 views
craigForo said: Is there a way for a visitor to a website able to see if that site is using Googles Adsense? Read more >>
January 08, 2022 * 1 post * 98 views
NYCGuy76 said: This thread is for the general discussion of the item Pet Natter a pet chat community. Please add to the discussion here. Read more >>
January 08, 2022 * 1 post * 58 views
Shawn Gossman said: How do you all feel about content scheduling? As a digital brand owner myself, I schedule my YouTube videos several weeks in advance. Through the week, I schedule FB, Twitter and ... Read more >>
January 05, 2022 * 23 posts * 1,104 views
ShaunL said: Found a way to hit all of my new FB members up twice. (I believe in the rule of 7) First. I added a link to my forum on the groups application, as an option for users who "just ... Read more >>

Continue reading...