Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Feb. 02, 2022

TAZBot

Participant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 30, 2022 * 29 posts * 509 views
\o/ said: The District Court of Munich has decided - the text is in German, but I guess you should find a way to translate it into your favorite other language - that using Google Fonts ... Read more >>
January 30, 2022 * 20 posts * 355 views
NYCGuy76 said: A member on my NY forum made a suggestion about adding a ****ty New Yorker of the week thread. Basically they suggested when there's a news article about a New Yorker that did ... Read more >>
January 28, 2022 * 32 posts * 831 views
AdamD said: Been a long-time user of the free legacy G suite, purely for my personal domain's email account, as it has excellent spam filtering. Sad to see it go. Dear Administrator, We are ... Read more >>
January 31, 2022 * 6 posts * 266 views
007 said: I used to run several forums back in the day and am very comfortable with the idea. But lately it seems social media has overtaken all use cases for forums. Especially now that ... Read more >>
January 27, 2022 * 13 posts * 431 views
Klaatu said: Is this really how the GPL works? I'm pretty sure it's BS, but I'm still curious. Found it on this site. [image] Read more >>
January 30, 2022 * 2 posts * 145 views
DaveL said: Hi, Got my .htaccess to redirect non www to www, however just noticed it's not redirecting http to https. Any advice I what I need to add? Thanks in advance # Mod_security can ... Read more >>
January 28, 2022 * 3 posts * 195 views
craigForo said: I help with a vb 3.8 site that recently had its email service hacked and it sent out a flood of emails. Apart from upgrading the site, in the interim is there a way to disable ... Read more >>
January 26, 2022 * 4 posts * 294 views
lanc3lot said: Hello everyone, long time no see, happy new year :) Do you know if there is a plugin / application which can embed either the whole text or just the first 1-2 paragraphs along ... Read more >>
January 26, 2022 * 16 posts * 407 views
Drachen said: Most, of the time I know the peps on my boards, but the chance someone wants to gain access I require 21 as the age, and have a questionnaire for them to fill out šŸ˜Ž Also depends ... Read more >>
January 26, 2022 * 2 posts * 227 views
jora said: due to an extremely persistent ban evader using a botnet, I have to implement fingerprint into my site security unfortunately my attempts have been very unsuccessful so far, with ... Read more >>

Continue reading...