Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Dec. 01, 2021

TAZBot

Aspirant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 25, 2021 * 10 posts * 258 views
vikvaliant said: What process do you use to test changes to your site before making them live in production? And is the process different if you hire someone to work on your site? Also, what is ... Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 33 posts * 679 views
Blanco said: Yea it's easy to to want more, but it is unnecessary in this instance for the purposes of the exercise. It would be better to formulate the question after review of the initial ... Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 21 posts * 627 views
sactown said: I'm in a similar situation with a forum upgrade/migration from vb to xf, wonder who is experienced and offers good service, preferably someone in the US. Security/privacy of my ... Read more >>
November 30, 2021 * 4 posts * 279 views
jr09tb11 said: Still for sale guys, this is a great deal I'm open for negotiations for PHPProBid as well probably the best bidding e-Commerce script out there also since it's brand-free it's ... Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 33 posts * 701 views
zappaDPJ said: I've hesitated to make the following post because of its potential for controversy but after sitting on it for a while I've decided to go ahead anyway because it meets the majority ... Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 1 post * 75 views
CrimsonGalaxy said: Not sure if this is allowed here but I figured I'd post it and see. I am really good with programming. I have been doing website programming since I was 13. My portfolio is in ... Read more >>
November 28, 2021 * 7 posts * 276 views
Uncrowned said: Yes, starting on Shared hosting is often the best move. It can take years of building to need a VPS or the like, so why pay more when it isn't doing much. Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 42 posts * 1,047 views
paul_from_minibb said: That's the solution to the problem... definitely, they should both keep likes and dislikes, but allow them into the count only if at least 80% of video is watched. That's so easy ... Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 77 posts * 3,556 views
AdamD said: I've always been quite resistant to change, especially when it comes to sites like Taz, which has a warm fuzzy feel to it (Aww :p). This site has always been a good place to get ... Read more >>
November 27, 2021 * 22 posts * 893 views
Blanco said: Lifelog > Facebook > META Within hours or days they lost control of the rebrand, not sure if anyone saw these but they went viral superfast: Make Everything Trump Again Make Elections ... Read more >>

Continue reading...