Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2021

TAZBot

Aspirant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 21, 2021 * 2 posts * 21 views
ThornInYourSide said: Keywords are what people search for, but a site has to have something people are searching for in order for keywords to work. Yes, that's kind of a circular file, but what I really ... Read more >>
July 20, 2021 * 3 posts * 150 views
Add-ons
Bionic Rooster said: Interesting concept. Are you going to do one for XF 2.X.X? Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 25 posts * 847 views
R0binHood said: According to Facebook help, archiving a group is no longer an option. I'm not a facebook fan by any means, but I get why they'd make it so you can't just scrub the entire group ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 9 posts * 201 views
eva2000 said: I've been working with some of the largest forums on the internet for nearly 20 yrs - including forums with up to 60,000 concurrent members and 500,000+ unique IP visitors/day. ... Read more >>
July 18, 2021 * 3 posts * 244 views
Nabix said: It's good they are raising prices. The quality of their product is getting better. Looks good... Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 23 posts * 576 views
palhanow said: Whatever the **** the GitHub is using right now. I don't know the name of the system, buy I'm seeing all around the internet. I don't know what the devs are thinking, mixing a ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 31 posts * 630 views
XenForo
sanction9 said: I was simply saying what the Seamonkey website itself says about the browser: "Under the hood, SeaMonkey uses much of the same Mozilla Firefox source code." My intention wasn't ... Read more >>
July 14, 2021 * 2 posts * 77 views
R0binHood said: I can't seem to edit the showcase item and I don't know how the thumbnail image was picked, but can it please be changed to this attached image? Thanks :) [image] Read more >>
July 18, 2021 * 10 posts * 356 views
SMF
ThornInYourSide said: I found SMF easy enough to install and use. The Admin panel was OK and had some good information. I didn't like the way it was laid out in sections and subsections though. It was ... Read more >>
July 15, 2021 * 4 posts * 155 views
phpBB
Oldcrow said: Thanks Andrew, I am well aware of KillBill and a couple of others that are his buddies. I'll check the link and see if there is anything going. I know all about the Flash games, ... Read more >>

Continue reading...