Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Apr. 28, 2021

TAZBot

Aspirant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 24, 2021 * 17 posts * 326 views
we_are_borg said: The project i work on is in need of a CRM or HRM or VMS. We are looking around but we cant find something solid. We are in need that it can house the volunteers we have (records ... Read more >>
April 23, 2021 * 7 posts * 229 views
truthingtotruth said: So what is the solution to having too much? Or maybe you think there is no problem that requires a solution? Note #1: I ran the topic title through the standard Google search engine ... Read more >>
April 22, 2021 * 6 posts * 253 views
Pigoo said: Let's say you have a large or older forum with 1000's & 1000's & 1000's of links in all your threads. Links in threads from discussions over the years...many of the discussions ... Read more >>
April 21, 2021 * 12 posts * 627 views
craigForo said: I never knew him, but remember his interaction with others. That is a very nice obituary, well written. Go rest high on that mountain, Jim. Your work on earth is done. RIP. Read more >>
April 24, 2021 * 27 posts * 935 views
Alpha1 said: Yes, very happy. Great network, hardware, interface, cheap. You will need a server management service that specializes in XF. Ken (mysiteguy ) and MattW should be able to help ... Read more >>
April 22, 2021 * 8 posts * 308 views
palhanow said: AdSense unfortunately (and many other enterprises like) are paying cents, it's a shame. This problem started for me last year, in the beginning of the chinese plague and until ... Read more >>
April 27, 2021 * 2 posts * 67 views
I A 1 said: I was trying to optimize my forum and ... Read more >>
April 27, 2021 * 1 post * 23 views
thunderclap said: I currently host a website on Linode but am looking to switch it to a VM on my Unraid server. The problem is I can't get the site to load properly once the CNAME is set and am ... Read more >>
April 24, 2021 * 1 post * 113 views
Jason5 said: Looking for small post exchanges, i am okay with General, gaming, technology, webmaster, anime. If you are up for the exchange do let me know. [link] Read more >>
April 22, 2021 * 18 posts * 848 views
Joel R said: I agree with the sentiment, but not necessarily the execution. I agree that users need to know what is needed to get to the next step. It's important because it encourages users ... Read more >>

Continue reading...