Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Apr. 20, 2022

TAZBot

Participant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 16, 2022 * 7 posts * 204 views
truthingtotruth said: zappaDPJ wrote the following in an answer (possibly an answer) to a question I had in another thread here: [link] He wrote: Yes, that is a partial of the full sentence, but it ... Read more >>
April 16, 2022 * 67 posts * 2,063 views
truthingtotruth said: I noticed a number of references in this thread about the span of time 'here' related to this pricing change, so I went looking just now using Google's search tool and it could ... Read more >>
April 14, 2022 * 28 posts * 1,084 views
Blanco said: I find it less than funny how many think reality and real things that are a matter of recorded fact are "conspiracy theory". This points to a deficit of comprehension or willing ... Read more >>
April 13, 2022 * 10 posts * 222 views
truthingtotruth said: It is tied to my overall plan to make the Internet an entity that will have to be accessed by any and all and so the "why" is I suspect there are a whole bunch of folks that cannot ... Read more >>
April 16, 2022 * 4 posts * 272 views
XenForo
CMT said: This is always the first add-on I'm installing: [link] He does an awesome job keeping this updated. Read more >>
April 19, 2022 * 1 post * 23 views
DaveL said: Hi everyone, I currently have the custom user fields in an expandable box along with medals to keep things looking tidy. This is how it looks: [image] Because when expanded it ... Read more >>
April 15, 2022 * 8 posts * 208 views
Jayminee said: Ok so I gave it a try. I wasn't able to add JSON-LD to a page on my Invision Community demo. On the other hand, I was successfull adding microdata markup by adding a "manual HTML" ... Read more >>
April 18, 2022 * 11 posts * 283 views
truthingtotruth said: I sure do appreciate the thoughts posted so far, everybody. I'll confess that I have also been leaving out one key point in many of my posts that I suppose I leave out because ... Read more >>
April 18, 2022 * 8 posts * 241 views
truthingtotruth said: Thank you for your thoughts, Nev_Dull. Same to you other folks. Thank you. But, Nev_Dull, I am actually asking about lists. I had that buried in the OP at some point. Problem I ... Read more >>
April 13, 2022 * 67 posts * 1,808 views
FTL said: Thankyou Tiffany, I see that you've now registered, really appreciate it. :cool: I like your mission with FR and I'll be happy to register on there and help build up your community. ... Read more >>

Continue reading...