Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Apr. 07, 2021

TAZBot

Aspirant
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 31, 2021 * 10 posts * 342 views
Nev_Dull said: It sounds like a fine idea. However, success or failure will depend on how you move from idea to implementation. Additionally, you need to be prepared for the huge amount of work ... Read more >>
April 01, 2021 * 22 posts * 953 views
zappaDPJ said: I always feel the visual aspect of a brand is the most important element e.g. I guess most people around the world would recognise the Nike swipe but how many would know that the ... Read more >>
March 31, 2021 * 3 posts * 124 views
Soulwatcher said: I rebranded gocordfree.com to cabletvfree.net because people didn't understand the domain name. I am looking for post exchanges to help get the website going. If you're interested, ... Read more >>
March 31, 2021 * 2 posts * 229 views
vikvaliant said: Hackers backdoor PHP source code after breaching internal git server [link] "Two updates pushed to the PHP Git server over the weekend added a line that, if run by a PHP-powered ... Read more >>
April 04, 2021 * 1 post * 79 views
HostBoards.com said: Dear members, My forum font looks horrible because of the current theme I'm using for my Vanilla forum: [link] Please can you suggest a new Vanilla Forum Theme with blue colors? ... Read more >>
April 01, 2021 * 1 post * 86 views
waterh20 said: Looking to buy a valid secondhand XenForo license only or with Media Gallery if possible for a small project I'm looking to try out. License can be expired as well. You can PM ... Read more >>
March 31, 2021 * 6 posts * 325 views
waterh20 said: This is awesome but one change would be to add some contact info lol Read more >>
March 31, 2021 * 4 posts * 222 views
Soulwatcher said: Give your website a boost and post exchange with my Minecraft website. :) Read more >>
March 31, 2021 * 9 posts * 403 views
XenForo
waterh20 said: Thanks for the link. I also think a lot of these themes aren't that much different than the stock offerings. Read more >>
April 01, 2021 * 24 posts * 1,801 views
XenForo
DigNap15 said: I have a general forum, with a motoring category (node) called First Gear. I turned it into an Article type. And wrote an article on The Beloroussian car market. I probably need ... Read more >>

Continue reading...