Resource icon

vBulletin Hide BBCodes/Signatures From Guests/Users 1.8.3

No permission to download

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
MarkFL submitted a new resource:

Hide BBCodes/Signatures From Guests/Users - Allows you to hide certain BBCodes/signatures from guests/users.

Overview:

This product will allow you to decide what BBCode content you wish to hide from guests/users on your site. You can also choose to hide user signatures from guests/users too. Hidden content is replaced with a link to your registration page for guests, and a simple message for restricted usergroups. In posts, this link or message is placed inside a block element so that it stands out.

Guests will see the following:

View attachment 48178

Members of...
Read more about this resource...

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Update - Version 1.8.2:

• Minor bug fix.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Update - Version 1.8.3:

• Added setting to allow excluding threads by prefixid.

Doc5000

Neophyte
have error by my
have vb 4.2.5 php 7.0

Code:
Call to a member function query_read_slave() on null on line 279 in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/class_bbcode.php
#0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/class_bbcode.php(241): vB_BbCodeParser->append_custom_tags()
#1 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code(14): vB_BbCodeParser->__construct(Object(stdClass), Array)
#2 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php(345): eval()
#3 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/showthread.php(1096): vB_Postbit->construct_postbit(Array)
#4 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/dbseo.php(539): require('/home/xxxxxx...')
#5 {main}
help my ;(

we_are_borg

Administrator
have error by my
have vb 4.2.5 php 7.0

Code:
Call to a member function query_read_slave() on null on line 279 in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/class_bbcode.php
#0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/class_bbcode.php(241): vB_BbCodeParser->append_custom_tags()
#1 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code(14): vB_BbCodeParser->__construct(Object(stdClass), Array)
#3 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/showthread.php(1096): vB_Postbit->construct_postbit(Array)
#5 {main}
help my ;(
Do you have an add-on that is about SEO if yes try to disable this and then try this add-on again including the other add-on that you have issues with.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
have error by my
have vb 4.2.5 php 7.0

Code:
#5 {main}
help my ;(
Which BBCodes are you trying to hide?