Hello!

DanielF

Participant
Hi! Invision seem like a neat company to work for, hope it works out!
It doesn't just seems so, it is a great place and at least for me a privilege and honour to work there (time flies.. I'm now 8 years with them😍 )

It's a great atmosphere, an amazing team and while it's sometimes really hard work( It would be boring without some tricky support or coding challenges) , there's always also a lot of fun. It's literally the best job I ever had.

Disclaimer: Opinions are my own, I wasn't forced by IPSLindy or Matt M to create this post, I'm also not expecting a pay raise based on my feedback 😇

Pete

Flavours of Forums Forever
Well, I did have a chat with Matt about joining IPS a bit back (I don’t think this is a surprise to regulars here that I’d expressed interest) but it wasn‘t the right fit for a few reasons, though I got an insight into the culture at IPS and it absolutely seems like a great place to be.

Zelda

Enthusiast
Hey TAZ, my name is Jordan Miller. I'm part of marketing for Invision Community and I also own my own community called BreatheHeavy.

I'm always looking to connect with people who share a love of online communities :)

Just wanted to say hello 👋
Hello Jordan, and welcome to the community. I am known as Zelda here within this community. But I am a member of BreatheHeavey and Invision Community too. It's good of you to join, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

JordanInvision

Aspirant
Hi! Invision seem like a neat company to work for, hope it works out!

Hello! I share this sentiment as well 😂 Been using Invision Community for more than a decade, but started working part-time with the team in January. I just went full-time this week and it's been great :banana:

JordanInvision

Aspirant
It doesn't just seems so, it is a great place and at least for me a privilege and honour to work there (time flies.. I'm now 8 years with them😍 )

It's a great atmosphere, an amazing team and while it's sometimes really hard work( It would be boring without some tricky support or coding challenges) , there's always also a lot of fun. It's literally the best job I ever had.

Disclaimer: Opinions are my own, I wasn't forced by IPSLindy or Matt M to create this post, I'm also not expecting a pay raise based on my feedback 😇

Happy to see ya here too DanielF !

JordanInvision

Aspirant
Hello Jordan, and welcome to the community. I am known as Zelda here within this community. But I am a member of BreatheHeavey and Invision Community too. It's good of you to join, and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Oh wow you're a member on BH and IC too? Slay a bit 👏

R0binHood

Habitué
Welcome dude. Good job on the Invision videos so far, they're a very nice accompaniment to the new feature announcements :)