Resource icon

Universal Happy Holidays 470 by 90 pixel banner

PaulKet

Habitué
PaulKet submitted a new resource:

Happy Holidays 470 by 90 pixel banner - Happy Holidays 470 by 90 pixel banner

Just a "Happy Holidays" banner for whoever would like to use it on their site (a little late). The image measures 470 by 90 pixels and the background is clear, you can see it on my site by clicking on my sig.

attachment.php

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Happy holidays to YOU and thanks for the share :)

J.

PaulKet

Habitué
Thank you, Jacquii. I have admired your work for some time now :) Happy holidays to you.

Tim1456

Supreme Inquisitor
You could submit it to google, maybe they put it into google as holiday banner, well slight changes may be made to fit the term "google" but still worth a try.

It would be really great if you had some color in the banner!! :)
Black-white is perfect to be used as overlay and easy to colorify even with free to download (and easy to use) paint program. If it was colorful in the first place it may be much more dificult to adjust it as the user wants to.

PaulKet

Habitué
Black-white is perfect to be used as overlay and easy to colorify even with free to download (and easy to use) paint program. If it was colorful in the first place it may be much more dificult to adjust it as the user wants to.

Yes, that. It was just something that I made quickly to match the style(s) of my site and figured I would share it with whoever might want to use it :)

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
it happy christmas :(

... or Merry Christmas.
But you do know that political correctness dictates ==> Happy holidays right? LOL
I find that if your heart's in the right place = who care's what word/phrase you use to wish your fellow man/woman happiness & joy ;)

J.

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
... or Merry Christmas.
But you do know that political correctness dictates ==> Happy holidays right? LOL
I find that if your heart's in the right place = who care's what word/phrase you use to wish your fellow man/woman happiness & joy ;)

J.

Yes i heard that and it is complete and utter garbage, its always happy Christmas and always will be

RodneyM

Enthusiast
You could submit it to google, maybe they put it into google as holiday banner, well slight changes may be made to fit the term "google" but still worth a try.

Okay

TerryAnn

Aspirant
Very nice! We're using a holiday skin, but I love the banner and will save it. Thanks for sharing!

Ld762

Participant
It looks good. Thanks for sharing.
Question, can you make it in colors? It would really look alive if you ca apply colors to it.

DustyBones

Aspirant
It looks good. Thanks for sharing.
Question, can you make it in colors? It would really look alive if you ca apply colors to it.

You can get the font Here and just make it any color you want then find any clip art and add it... :)