Resource icon

IPB Grunge - IPB 3.0.5 2014-11-11

No permission to download

Taylor J

Fan
TheRevTastic submitted a new resource:

Grunge - IPB 3.0.5 [A IPBoardThemes skin] - Grunge - IPB 3.0.5 [A IPBoardThemes skin]

Grunge

Grunge is a sleek gray and orange skin. It was made for people that want a nice looking style for their site that is very easy to customize and to use. This is the first IPB 3 Skin IPBoardThemes has released and are proud to say so.

Extra Information: This skin has only been skinned for IP.Board, Blog, Gallery, and Downloads version of this skin will be coming soon. This style comes with all psd's needed to customize the banner etc.

Preview:...
Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

Taylor J

Fan
First name that popped into my head, plus It was turning into a grunge skin, but I took that stuff away as it didn't go with the skin at all, and I have had this finished for about a month or three now, probably will change the name after I update it if 3.0.6 ever comes out :p.

Shelley

Tazmanian
TheRevTastic said:
First name that popped into my head, plus It was turning into a grunge skin, but I took that stuff away as it didn't go with the skin at all, and I have had this finished for about a month or three now, probably will change the name after I update it if 3.0.6 ever comes out :p.
Don't worry about it I'm there with you for naming resources. I'm the worlds worst. With regards to the style, clean and crisp which is always good to see. Nice work RevTastic. :p

Taylor J

Fan
Finally I found someone with the same problem I have :p. But thanks for the comment Shelley, always appreciate what ever you say.

I'm pretty sure many designers have the same problems with naming their skins. I hate doing so.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I have problems naming everything!

2dub

Adherent
I like it and I also like that it isn't a fluid skin. I like there to be some padding on the sides which is missing from many IPB skins.

Good job.